IVO AND FRIENDS BIG DAY OUT...

IVO AKM KILLERZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

nice griff mate...good colors, styles, letters... i dig it.

peace to the kangaroos.

THose IVO pieces are straigh up biting from inupie style from spain,,and in a previous post the ivo were straigh up typical dortmund style( especially WUT 90')..Aussie dewd aint fuckin original (xcept for atom,ksino,dgm,dephy and some girls like spice),,

please stop sleeping on your mag!

we all know that you got no credibility and barely cannot understand why you suddenly jumped on this board!

Damn,, kangaroos can't paint!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Nic Thamaire (edited 07-23-2001).]

Originally posted by Nic Thamaire:

THose IVO pieces are straigh up biting from inupie style from spain,,and in a previous post the ivo were straigh up typical dortmund style( especially WUT 90')..Aussie dewd aint fuckin original (xcept for atom,ksino,dgm,dephy and some girls like spice),,

HEY YOU TOY! GUESS WHAT? YOU JUST COMPLETELY GAVE ME PROPS IN THIS MESSAGE AND DISSED YOURSELF YOU STUPID CUNT!!!!

------------------

ivo akmob!!

we be da infamous...

we all know that you got no credibility and barely cannot understand why you suddenly jumped on this board!

Damn,, kangaroos can't paint!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Nic Thamaire (edited 07-23-2001).]

NIC you are dumb, read what you have written and think?????

IVO aint original and DGM is????

you dont know shit.

IVO and DGM both rock, infact I think they really close...

DAILY OPERATION aussie video 60mins running steel, METAL DAMAGE, BRAIN DAMAGE IM A FUEL INJECTED SUICIDE MACHINE...

[This message has been edited by eckie (edited 07-24-2001).]

Originally posted by eckie:

you dont know shit.

DAILY OPERATION aussie video 60mins running steel, METAL DAMAGE, BRAIN DAMAGE IM A FUEL INJECTED SUICIDE MACHINE...

thanks eckie! i know who u r..call u on sunday.....

------------------

ivo akmob!!

we be da infamous...

fact is, IVO paints way more than any one person on this message board. and on top of that it is mostly steel. i could give a fuck if he painted fairys and flowers (which seem to have gotten props in other posts), the fact is he puts in the work and DESTROYS. period. now shut up cock suckers

Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ:

HEY YOU TOY! GUESS WHAT? YOU JUST COMPLETELY GAVE ME PROPS IN THIS MESSAGE AND DISSED YOURSELF YOU STUPID CUNT!!!!

YOU GET PROPS FROM BITIN??

LOL!! YOU THE BIGGEST TOY ON THIS BOARD AND YOU DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN.

YEAH YOU GOT PROPS FOR BEIGN THE BIGGEST WANNABEES IN THIS BOARD AND REMBER I CAME CORRECT SO WATCH YOU UGLY MOUTH YOU KANGAROO SUCKER

<h3>SHUT THE FUCKUP DICK LICKER</h3>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU FUCKIN STUPID,HAHAHA YOU FROM AUSSIE!!! HAHA

SAY HELLO TO CROCODILE DUNDEE !! HAHAHAHAHA

Originally posted by eckie:

you dont know shit.

DAILY OPERATION aussie video 60mins running steel, METAL DAMAGE, BRAIN DAMAGE IM A FUEL INJECTED SUICIDE MACHINE... but no style!

YEAH IM DUMB BUT MY IQ IS HIGHER THEN ALL OF YOURS UNITED.YOU DUMB SUCKER...IVO IS NOBODY THATS WHY HES UP ON THE INTERNET..HAHA

Archived