I've ran out of goldy topic names for the time being- Just stop in to see a new seym

Seym1has2no3fiends

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Nic Thamaire:

you too much on AWR / MSK shit !

i dont know about that but yah seym every peice gets better and better...keep it up...i wish i painted every day...i can barly find the time to paint every weekend...

Hot shit Seym. And I agree about the whole letter Y thing. Your Y's are pretty hott. Not too many writers can fuck with it. I like your color scheme alot too. My suggestion is that now since you have the whole color variation locked down, you should try to put like lil designs INSIDE the letters. Well that's just my lil suggestion. Keep up the good work.

------------------

Expand and Evolve

Expand your horizons, and evolve your style.

Okay, first of all thank you very much to those who think I'm improving. I was pretty happy the way the colors turned out on that piece. Also, thanks to people who give useful methods of improvement. I hear that my style is the same... I beg to differ:

http://cgicorp.hypermart.net/seym/1/olderst.jpg'>

A piece from about a month ago

http://cgicorp.hypermart.net/seym/seymnew.jpg'>

Now please compare the two. I'm just trying to show the differences. Also, I'm on the MSK/AWR tip? whhhoaaa! Where is that comming from? I seriously don't think my stuff looks anything like anybody from msk??!!!

there are definately differences between the two...who cares if his pieces are similar...you cant expect a writer to change every time he paints..when was the last time you saw a variation with Cope's throw...if thats his style he has the right to hold on to it...looks like its working to me!

------------------

<<BOMB HARD, DIE YOUNG>>

Originally posted by Destruction by Definition:

there are definately differences between the two...who cares if his pieces are similar...you cant expect a writer to change every time he paints..when was the last time you saw a variation with Cope's throw...if thats his style he has the right to hold on to it...looks like its working to me!

Thank you. these pieces are done withing days of eachother. I'm not gonna style-hop. That would force me to bite most likely.

Originally posted by Destruction by Definition:

since the majority of the kids on this board are toys i will continue the argument no further.......................a throw is a throw. throws/straight letters/stamps/whateveryouwannacallem are supposed to be similar. you knock em out fast and furious. a piece is supposed to be somethin you spend some time on, put thought into, and try and come different and progress your style.

bottom line, kid those 2 pieces look DAMN similar. try new letter forms, different sizes of pieces, etc. you'll be better for it.

tbk/fgs/ai

Archived