I've got organ issues, help an ouncer out.

decu goldyn1

I've seen many topics that pertained to health issues on here -so why not.

I'm not a great writer so try to get the gist of it.

So yesterday i'm doing the usual, walking up several stairs.

The trouble started once i got up to the top of the stairs.

I started breathing heavy and i was having ?chest? pains.

So i just brushed it off like eh, it'll be over soon. But after 5 minutes passed i still continued to breath heavy.

Then i stopped to check my pulse, but i could never find it anyway so that was pointless.

The chest pains and breathing lasted for about 10-15 min.

-I've never been a heavy smoker, i'd say i smoke about 1 black and mild/clove every 4-6 months.

And a year ago i had pains in my upper left torso area, i read somewhere those pains are connected to the heart.

I was wondering if anyone might have a clue what this is.

-anxiety attack

-heart burn (i ate spicy food early that day)

-asthma

?

I don't even think i have insurance right now to have a doc. figure it out for me.

Oh and is the Public Image Limited - This is not a love song, the original version?

Nouvelle Vague did a great remake.

On another note.

A prostitute looked me in the eye yesterday, pointed to me and asked me "Do you know who has my money? motherfucking motherfuck..."

She continued on about 17hr blowjobs and etc. for an extended period of time, all while her employer was sitting next to her.

I just shuffled to the other seat and kinda hid behind the guy in front of me, hoping she didn't have a weapon on her.

Thanks for your time.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
-I've never been a heavy smoker, i'd say i smoke about 1 black and mild/clove every 4-6 months.

Does this mean you're smoking normal cigarettes lightly every day and smoking one of those every 4-6 months, or is that all you smoke?

I used to smoke and had chest pains a few times, but this was from smoking up to 2 packs of unfiltered lucky strikes a day.

The only other time was after a weekend of doing Tina constantly and drinking too much at the same time.

Somtimes when im relaxed and i take a deep breath(for what ever reason) i feel a sharp pain on the inside of my upper chest area..i almost feels like someone has thier hand and they just drag thier nails across the inside of my chest, but i only feel it for like even less than a split second...i dunno i think its from when i got hit by a car as a kid. anyone have the same thing going on? i saw a doctor and he said my heart was better than fine, and i dont have asthma, and i wear a mask whenever i go to do my nightly do...

Originally posted by GEEB@Sep 15 2005, 10:19 PM

Somtimes when im relaxed and i take a deep breath(for what ever reason) i feel a sharp pain on the inside of my upper chest area..i almost feels like someone has thier hand and they just drag thier nails across the inside of my chest, but i only feel it for like even less than a split second...i dunno i think its from when i got hit by a car as a kid. anyone have the same thing going on? i saw a doctor and he said my heart was better than fine, and i dont have asthma, and i wear a mask whenever i go to do my nightly do...

ha. that happens to me too. i was just thinking the other day if there was something fucked.

i get chest pains, and i smoke. i think that i got the pains even before i smoked, but that was a while ago. so, umm, i say everyone's health is different, and everyone is effected differently from the same bad habits.

you might be able to find some one who is doiing heart research online. they are usually looking for minoritys, and women (you know, women have a higher chance of heart diesease.. ya da ya da). they don't charge and some even do follow up research and watch you for a while (possible, permentant free heart checks) so if , basically, you are a white male it might be a little harder for you to find someone doing research on your 'type'. still check it out.

good shit.

^^ that's what i'm talking about, Folks on here surprise me every now and then.

That didn't even cross my mind, i might look into it. I forgot about the whole heart diesease thing.

I've always dismissed health issues.

I guess at the age i am now i should be concerned.

Heart diesease, diabetes, blood pressure, etc etc. -all those things i'm at high risk for.

Fun fun fun. and shit i need to get insurance.

Were all gonna die anyway. :burn:

Originally posted by Biggus Dickus@Sep 16 2005, 12:59 AM

Does this mean you're smoking normal cigarettes lightly every day and smoking one of those every 4-6 months, or is that all you smoke?

That's all i smoke, i don't smoke cigarettes.

i get bad chest pains periodically

sometimes they will stay with me on and off over a day or two and i won't get them again for months

i have smoked about 2-6 cigs a day for maybe five years

and about a pack a day for ten years before that.

i smoke a LOT of weed and i still use a respirator only on an occassional basis

i have weird non-specific pains in my midsection from time to time

i just let it pass, i detest going to doctors and i don't trust them.

to check your pulse:

place your index and middle finger on the inside of your opposite wrist

toward the outside of the wrist

ei_0364.gif

if your heart is racing, and if you "feel like you are going to die" you are probably having panic attacks

weird.. my mom gets that it scares me i think at the time that shes gonna have a heart attack.. which then makes me almost have a panic attack.. cause shes watching my son and ill be at work..

couple weeks ago in ny.. i spent part of the day in that horrible humid weather..all hungover but for the rest of the day i drank tons of water..well that night i drank one drink..wasnt feeling up to drinking and then left the bar to a convient store.. to the atm and i suddenly got a hot flash and my vision started going..from white then to black.. and i felt like i was going to puke.. dubs actually was there and had to drag me outside and i had to kneel over, and i got all shaky..now that was weird..

i had a simalar experience like that before but i couldnt breath at all..my chest kept tightening.. but all the same symptoms..

its pretty fucking scary..

I'll often get chest pains on the top-left part of my chest. I'll breath in real strong and halfway through it I'll feel this pain start and it will end when my breath ends.

I have noticed that going up stairs will get me winded sometimes. Playing basketball for entended periods of time in the heat makes my fucking chest feel like its on fire.

I smoke a pack of Newport 100s a day, atleast 2 blunts, and usually a few bowls. Not to mention all the dumb shit I smoked out of countless times growing up like tinnys and soda cans.

I'm quitting smoking when school is over since I have 3 hours breaks inbetween my classes and I would be fucked without a cig.

Originally posted by GucciCondom@Sep 17 2005, 07:30 PM

I'm quitting smoking when school is over since I have 3 hours breaks inbetween my classes and I would be fucked without a cig.

i always hear my friends say shit like this.

out of all my friends i'm the only one who has successfully quit smoking.

if you want to quit, quit.

people used the smallest bullshit excuse to keep on smoking. just don't say you want to quit if you don't.

Originally posted by kido@Sep 17 2005, 02:29 PM

pluracy?? (not sure how thats spelled). Its something about having fluid between your heart and lung.

Im no doctor, but its probably just heartburn dude.

my sister had pleurisy, and no insurance. eventually she cracked and went to the doctor anyway. they gave her pills.

i'm going to go have a ciggarette. :rolleyes:

No you don't have to show them an ID or insurance card. Remember that a hospital cannot refuse you treatment. What kind of world would we live in if someone was unconscious and dying at the hospital and they refused to help them because they did not have a proper ID or insurance card on them?

It's kind of a shitty thing to do but you gotta do what you gotta do...

Originally posted by gigan+Sep 16 2005, 08:23 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gigan - Sep 16 2005, 08:23 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GEEB@Sep 15 2005, 10:19 PM

ha. that happens to me too. i was just thinking the other day if there was something fucked.

[/b]

Ive had that problem but not for a few years. It felt to me like my internal works were tied in a knot. A painful knot. Then it would pop and the pain would go away instantly.