Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

IVE GOT A MUTHAFUCKIN INTERN KID!!!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by boogie hands, May 1, 2002.

1. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

i swear, if you dont have an intern at your workplace your missing out big time. i just recently aquired an intern at my place of employment who happens to fall directly under my authority!!!
    "mr. hands?? is there anything i can do to help you??"
    "uuummmm.....let me grab my long list of shit i dont want to do today....hhmmmm, yeah, here we go!!!"
    number one you have a person who is practically begging you to give them some shitty task then on top of that you can be as nice to them or as rude to them as you want and they have to love every minute of it!!! interns are rated on many levels including there enthusiasm and willingness to do work.....sure, the intern may hate me but damn if shes not putting on the happy face and giving me the "thank you sir" nod everytime i tell her to do something.....why?? because one phone call and all those hours of unpaid work shes put in will turn to shit.....hahhahhaha....sucks to be her!!!

this thread really has no point other than to gloat about my new aquisition and let you guys know that im only doing 50% of the work i used to do.......interns rock......

2. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

bleah....I might be starting an internship soon..fuck

3. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

aaaaaaaaahahhahhahhha.......get that smiley face ready!!!!!

seriously though, if this girl wasnt so stupid i might treat her with an ounce of respect but unfortunatly for her shes not cute and here personallity sucks so ITS SHIT WORK FOR HER!!!! aaaaahahhahhahhahhahhahahhahha............

4. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

5. BIG T

BIG T Member

^^hahahahaha yeah.. .teach her how to get the rally good ratings from you;)

6. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

notice the portion where i mention that shes not cute......on a side note we just got a really cute new receptionist earlier in the week.......hot, hot buisness......ZOWEE!!!

7. platapie

platapie Guest

i wihs i coudl get one but im a delivery driver. so i dont think i can talk the boss into one o for me. and im probably goign to be out of a job very very soon anyway. fuck me.

8. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

:"why is it the fat chicks give the best head?"
    :"because they have to"

9. Wilt

Wilt Guest

dont forget about karma bro.....you're a life intern for that motherfucker.

10. avils

avils Senior Member

boogie - "let's see what i have on my list today.."

intern girl - "okay.."

boogie - "oh dear...."

intern girl - "what is it sir ?"

boogie - "well, it says i have to stick it in your pooper...."

intern girl - *removes skirt*

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :eek: ;)

get up in that..

11. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

haahahahahahaha thats some funny shit...if i had a hot intern i would treat her with respect so she will fall for me, we could become lovers, and we could make love at home in her bed, instead of loveless analsex while a stapler and a bic pen are stuck firmly in YOUR asshole because youve been anal fuckin your intern so much she forgot to clean the desk

12. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

bah....karma-sharma.....IVE GOT A MUTHAFUCKIN INTERN KID!!!

and dammit.....for the last time, shes not hot!!!!

not to mention i have a lovely girlfriend.....sticking interns isnt on the agenda

13. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

oh yeah, monica lewenski is cute as a button, with a biscuit and half a chicken wing sticking out her mouth???

14. avils

avils Senior Member

hahaha.. superb...

15. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

yo platapie..
    i believe there are interns for delivery drivers. They are hookers that don't get paid. Wait till she steps out the truck when you put in gas and burn rubber.

i never thought any of the people on 12oz would have such a plush ass job that would require them to have let alone boss around an intern.