i've got a dilemna

seeking

ok, this is about the 'gayest' dilemna i've been faced with in a while, but whatever.

my 15gig ipod that i raved abotu so excessively last year, finally had the battery go out. luckily i got the extended best buy warranty, and after taking it in last night, i find out they'll replace it for free. since they no longer make the 15gig, i automatically get upgraded to the 20. PROBLEM though, is that they dont have any in stock, and wont till next week. but im going to miami this saturday for a week, and need my ipod to keep me sane. so here's the issue, do i tough it out and wait for them to get them in, or do i bite the bullet and just spend the extra $100, and get the 40? (even though i cant really afford it).

i've got about 20 gigs of music right now, but atleast 5 gigs of that is shit i almost never listen to.

anyone?

seeks/oh, plus i'm homeless and i hate my parents and i love 12ozola.

**once this thread has been answered to my satisfaction, i'm going to remodel it so it discusses clown shaped ice cream cones, which should be fun i think.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by seeking

oh, plus i'm homeless and i hate my parents and i love 12ozola.

I'm sure it's because your parents beat you, and touch you in 'no-places'.

isn't it.

back on topic.... the whole computer game is all about upgrading. Suck it up and upgrade.

You will fill up a drive no matter how big it is.

and have fun in the 305.

Guest imported_Europe

I cant live without my Ipod... buuhuuhuu...

Cry me a river or get Justin to sing it for ya on mp3...

Those 100$ will be much better spent on the seeking Travel Fund.

dilemna = problem.

as far as me 'upgrading', i'm upgrading to the new style ipod with either one, it's a choice of whether i want to upgrade to a 20 for free, or a 40 for $100. i really don't need the 40 at all, but i don't want to be without the thing.

best buy gets their shipments in on tesdays an thursdays. the lady just told me they might be in tomorrow. ive decided that if it comes in tomorrow, i go with the 20. if by friday evening it's not there, i get a 40.

that seems like a fair decision right?

can we move on to the clown shaped ice cream cones now?

Guest imported_Tesseract

On a sidnote seeking, dont pay them mutherfucks a dime. If its free let it be so, or ask if you can do the job once you reach miami...

I would hate going anywhere if it wasn't for my ipod, so I feel yah on that tip.

BUT, in this case, you should def just make some CDs and play it "old school style" using your CD walkman. Shit, yanno your old cd player has got to be somewhere in your house.. just look for it.

Dont waste your money, esp since your getting upgraded for free.

Originally posted by gatita

I would hate going anywhere if it wasn't for my ipod, so I feel yah on that tip.

BUT, in this case, you should def just make some CDs and play it "old school style" using your CD walkman. Shit, yanno your old cd player has got to be somewhere in your house.. just look for it.

Dont waste your money, esp since your getting upgraded for free.

seeking, this is the best advice you could go with. save your cash and tough it out. You're a mod, remember? you have to set an example for the rest of us...nyuk nyuk

TT,

the rims and the $100 for the ipod wouldnt have even been enough to get me there, much less feed me, allow me to travel once i was there, or pay my car payment while i was gone. on top of that, unlike you're fabulous country, i quit my job, i lose my insurance, and you know what type of issues be plauging a brother like myself.

so you see, it just wasn't in the cards.

trust me, i wanted to.

Ahhh.. well i would recommend just upgrading.. I always fall into that stupid mental trap.. Cause if i <3'ed my ipod, i would probably not want to go on vacation without it..

Oh shit.. Buy it, then return it when you get back.. Maybe that would work..