I've got a broken jaw.

Jackson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

have fun not chewing.

shakes all the way..

yeah, so now you have a glass jaw if you get punched like that again, you're shit will break again really easily..

at least, that's been a consequence for the handful of people i know who've broken their jaws.

At this point I want everyone to think of the

sound you hear when your jaw is shattering.

Now think about how that feels afterwards.

Now imagine getting being grazed by a 2" artillery

shell and just losing the lower part of your jaw.

Sorry, my friend and I had a conversation about

someof the worst physical sensations imagineable.

Having your jaw busted is somewhere up there... but I prefer my personal favorite:

Toenail clipper dentistry.

i felt/heard a collarbone snapping in half at the same time that 6 ribs were breaking..i had also chipped two teeth and broken my driver's side window with my temple

that shit hurt.

then they crowbarred the door off, and they [firemen] pulled me from the crumpled car, another horrible pain.

..the other day i put on my winter coat

it had pieces of glass in the pocket from that accident

Post fight, i thought everythiong was fine, prolly the adrenaline, tho I could feel my tooth was fucked at the back.

Got home, realised something in my jaw was fucked (pain) thought it was dislocated, decided to brave it and try to *pop* it back in, (more pain, pain). Called an ambulance (fun) they took me to the hospital, x-rayed me told me it was broken showed me the bit.

Now, if I move it it creaks, can't chew, cant talk. The only thing making me feel ok about it is just making sure I don't go soft, and remembering about in The Godfather when the fed punches Michael in the face so hard his jaw breaks. Nuff said.

random beef is always fun...

jackson seems to be good at providing flicks whenever something painfull happens to him....

(hint hint)

• 2 months later...

^^ are you e-following me? but seriously, Jackson, I am your father.

hey I dont intentionally want to start fights, Theo said somehting about people in the military being smarter than other people, I called bullshit, and said theyre stupider, Ciclone or whatever his names is ame in crying like a bitch, and then I moved on, I checked this thread out and you cant answer any questions that relate to actually breaking a jaw, which means your jaw didnt break, it obnly hurt. anyway, I dont mean to start shit. damn, Ciclone, get off my dick

damn somebody ban this fucker! he follows me into everythread and bothers me and doesnt say shit that contributes to the thread or anything.

ohhhhh I figured it out, hes a fucking jew (or CNN watching American whiteboy) that hates my screename! I shouldve known earlier.

Originally posted by Jackson

It was broken, xray evidence and all.

Why would I bullshit, you are a fool.

bad manz on the streets of london dont lie about beef!

haha

jackson, did you have to spend time eating through a straw?

Archived