Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Ive fallen, and i cant....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by shameless self promotion, Apr 2, 2002.

1. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

yeah, today on my way across campus i happen walk across a tour group full of young hot looking girls, and a guy. So im all checking everyone out, not looking where im goin and tooootally slip and just about full out bust my ass on the his huge sheet of ice in the middle of the side walk....i swear to god if you any of you guys woulda seen it, you would have laughed so hard you cried..
    This is the type of day im having..

I know some of you have good stories like this...

Cheer me up?:eek:

2. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

its 73 degree's outside. Fuck slipping on some ice.

3. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

i got food poisining from a bb-q a couple days ago and i still have diarreah.:(

4. A Fire Inside

A Fire Inside Senior Member

Well if it will make you feel any better, during my Freshman year of High School my girlfriend was getting her pussy tickled under the table by some dude..RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME...

He and I turned out to be really good friends Senior year and she turned to heroin...

:)

5. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

.....why is it that seeing people trip is one of the funniest things in the world?....

i mean i laughed at shameless and i didnt even see it...:lol:

6. taco bell bomber

taco bell bomber Senior Member

you fell and YOU CANT GET UP...check the double meaning haha jus messing

7. NATO

NATO Guest

i once slipped on a disgarded bannana skin in the city center . ithought it could only happen in cartoons. i also managed to kick a pigeon in the street the other days much to the disgust of fellow pedestrians.

8. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

help , ive fallen and i cant reach my beer

9. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

thats great, those damn pigeons are so damn swift, they always escape my foot or my truck rumbling down the alley at 30mph. i would have love to see the looks on the other peoples faces.

10. Are2

Are2 Guest

i'm clumsy

i fall all the time

i tripped just this morning over a big ass box full of paper in plain view..i nearly spilled my hot tea all over my american nightmare tshirt

11. railroadjerk

railroadjerk Guest

falling in front of girls is what i do best. especially when i think they arent around, and i make the falling process super-elaborate and funny looking.

i farted in a large auditorium during a standardized test, do that and THEN tell me what you did was bad.

12. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

im a huge clutz... i always run into things around the house.. stupid things like sides of doorways and sides of tables, chairs etc...banging my hips and elbows and everything into ..well everything.. im retarded..

13. SerialRapisT

SerialRapisT New Jack

shit i lose my keys constantly, i had to call a locksmith out after i lost my keys to the great golf of mexico at fort desoto beach....

now that is clumsy and stupid....:D

14. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

hey shameless... did the group laugh at you? i would ran crying and runing like i was retarded... its what i do most the time

15. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

So there was a bunch of hot chicks and 1 hot guy?
    Dude I didn't know. Well I guess were all people.
    Welcome out.

;) That's what your posted sounded like to me kinda. Just messing with you man.