Ive fallen, and i cant....

yeah, today on my way across campus i happen walk across a tour group full of young hot looking girls, and a guy. So im all checking everyone out, not looking where im goin and tooootally slip and just about full out bust my ass on the his huge sheet of ice in the middle of the side walk....i swear to god if you any of you guys woulda seen it, you would have laughed so hard you cried..

This is the type of day im having..

I know some of you have good stories like this...

Cheer me up?:o

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i once slipped on a disgarded bannana skin in the city center . ithought it could only happen in cartoons. i also managed to kick a pigeon in the street the other days much to the disgust of fellow pedestrians.

Originally posted by NATO

i also managed to kick a pigeon in the street the other days much to the disgust of fellow pedestrians.

thats great, those damn pigeons are so damn swift, they always escape my foot or my truck rumbling down the alley at 30mph. i would have love to see the looks on the other peoples faces.

i'm clumsy

i fall all the time

i tripped just this morning over a big ass box full of paper in plain view..i nearly spilled my hot tea all over my american nightmare tshirt

Guest railroadjerk

falling in front of girls is what i do best. especially when i think they arent around, and i make the falling process super-elaborate and funny looking.

i farted in a large auditorium during a standardized test, do that and THEN tell me what you did was bad.

Guest greedy mars

hey shameless... did the group laugh at you? i would ran crying and runing like i was retarded... its what i do most the time

Originally posted by greedy mars

hey shameless... did the group laugh at you? i would ran crying and runing like i was retarded... its what i do most the time

hahaha...i really didnt look back, im sure my face was red as shit!:o

Pistol: Now that i re read that, your right, it does sound like im saying that. Yikes. can i rephrase that??

"There was a group of hot girls, one hot guy and their hot parents!"

yeah, im tarded.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by L3ER

shit i lose my keys constantly, i had to call a locksmith out after i lost my keys to the great golf of mexico at fort desoto beach....

now that is clumsy and stupid....:D

Oh man, I am sooo bad with keys. So I am driving across country and I was in Nebraska and it was about 1:30AM or so. SO i want to smoke a bowl, but my lighter is way over against the passenger door on the floor, so I decided to be a safe driver and pull into a rest stop to retrieve my lighter. So I get out of the car walk around to the other door and, FUCK, its locked, with the car running in BFE. There wasn't a town for 30 miles either way and state patrol would not come help. Finally found a locksmith open, and got in my car and smoked that bowl about two hours later. Only cost $50 too, he could have charged anything. On my way back across country I had a bunch more problems. I'll get to those later.

Archived