Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i've decided i hate travelling

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Abracadabra, Jan 23, 2006.

1. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

i hate flying. not that i'm scared of it or anything. the turbulance and all that shit doesn't phase me. it's being cooped up in cattle class with my knees wedged in the seat in front of me for long periods of time that i hate. and not being able to smoke. i really gotta fly botswana air or some shit so i can suck down marlboros all the way.

packing is a pain in the ass too. just finished washing all my clothes and shit so i can pack them later. now i play the waiting game till they dry. ho-hum. then i have to play tetris with my belongings so i can fit them all in my suitcase.

and airports. man, what a pain in the dick. LAX is probably the most infuriating airport on the planet. flying is a complicated process at the best of times, but the folks at LAX have outdone themselves when it comes to over-complicating the most simple of procedures. they have what has got to be the most retardedly aggrevating and confusing check in process of all time. i felt like killing every fucking person in the place last time i was there.

oh well, tomorrow i do it all again. 15 long and tedious hours a few kilometres above the ocean. yay. i better not have a fat smelly talkative motherfucker sitting next to me or so help me god....

2. TresOne

TresOne Member

i feel that... +15 hour flight to Bangkok on Air China was just about too much to handle.

3. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

i might be getting a job as an airport security person.

all your nailclippers are belong to boxcars.

4. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

At least you didn't have to sit next to a corpse

5. Abracadabra

seriously, what the fuck is with airport security? you'll take my cigarette lighter, even though there's probably not a damn thing that's flammable on the plane, yet i can still take a pocket full of keys which are great for taking niggaz eyes out and stabbing hoes in the neck meat.

"I'M HIJACKING THIS BITCH AND I'M TAKING ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS TO HELL WITH ME!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

6. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

even though there's probably not a damn thing that's flammable on the plane
    [post=4281323]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    Ummm, 50,000 gallons of jet fuel?

7. spoi1 system

spoi1 system Member

yeah traveling is a hassle, thats why i decided to stay longer in texas.

8. geezpot

geezpot Elite Member

I find it funny when they make my wife pull out her Tweezerman's.

WTF-she's going to pluck you up.

9. Abracadabra

Ummm, 50,000 gallons of jet fuel?
    [post=4281345]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

yeah, good luck at trying to blow that shit up with a cigarette lighter from the cabin.

10. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

Yeah I know, I'm just saying, there is something that's flammable.

11. geezpot

geezpot Elite Member

Monsieur ABC- I agree LAX is by far the worst airport.

12. Abracadabra

seriously. first you go to the counter and they give you your boarding pass. then you take your bags over to some security checkpoint, wait till you get to the front of the line and take you bags. then you gotta go to the back of the line again. by the time you get back to the front they've scanned your bag and they ask 'is this your bag?". yes, asshat. then they take your bags away. why exactly did i go back in line? i don't fuckin know. apparently it was necessary. then off to the gate. please stand in the security line for 45 minutes while listening to the half-assed urban cowboy in front of you try to pick up the blonde whore in front of him. yeah dude, your hat's totally fucking mindblowing. let's talk about it for half an hour. cockhead.

13. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

yes flying sucks. its like 3 days combined of hell.
    last flight i should have had two seats to myself as my boy went home early, instead i got the fattest hariest hungarian man on the planet.
    9 hours of fun.

14. geezpot

geezpot Elite Member

Its even worse if you're Non American flying non domestic as a layover at LAX. Customs will herd you into a frenzy.

15. Abracadabra

done that. flew in to lax, had to go through customs (and pick up my luggage) and then check in allll over again to get my connecting flight. FUCK YOU ASSHOLES! I WANT THAT 3 HOURS OF MY LIFE BACK!!!!!!