I've been dizzy for 3 days now

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

AAAAAAAA!!!!!!

what the FUCK?!

i woke up this morning, DIZZY as all hell outta nowhere!

i didn't even get fucked up last night

i haven't been drunk in weeks.

my boss (a doctor) suggested i might have a low hermatocrit

(low blood iron)

i haven't taken any iron tablets yet, but it sounded like a good idea.

Originally posted by fatalist@Apr 22 2005, 05:12 PM

YEA, it might be low blood iron, i had the same shit, now i have to take horse size iron pills, but on the good side the dizzy spells ceased.

I bet your toilet looks like a bitumen truck has dropped its load when you have been on the squitter after them pills!

He said it was something with my inner ear thats why I took the gravol,but it didn't work.I'm gunna sleep this gravol off and hit the ER again,I got alot of shit on plate that needs taking care of this weekend.

I used to get this way when I was a veg but thats was NOTHING like this.

Originally posted by hopeizm+Apr 22 2005, 05:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hopeizm - Apr 22 2005, 05:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fatalist@Apr 22 2005, 05:12 PM

YEA, it might be low blood iron, i had the same shit, now i have to take horse size iron pills, but on the good side the dizzy spells ceased.

I bet your toilet looks like a bitumen truck has dropped its load when you have been on the squitter after them pills!

[/b]

:nope:

Guest westy

I had a funny bump thing in my ear hole too. Hurt like a mother fucker. I havn't been dizzy lately. But I've been getting a queesy stomach feeling as of late. All these people feeling sick is very strange, maybe the earth is shifting off its axis or something. Sweet.