Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I've been bleeding for hours

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Frate_Raper, Feb 10, 2006.

1. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

razor + upper lip= I've been shaving for to long to gank my grill.

2 hours of bleeding

2. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

Look at the bright side: at least it wasn't your nuts.

3. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

i did that once about 10 years back. total pain in the ass.

4. FunTimePartyTeam

FunTimePartyTeam Senior Member

Amen. Nutscak + Razor = No Good.

5. Abracadabra

NO NO I MEANT THE LIP!!

6. Gunm

Gunm Banned

A vaginal lip?

7. cornpone

cornpone Member

put some superglue on it and press it up against your nose...

8. Abracadabra

at any rate, just buy yourself an electric shaver. they may not shave quite as close as a razor, but at least you won't be dragging a super sharp blade accross your skin

9. Sparoism

Sparoism Guest

Styptic pencils...all drug stores carry them, they stop the bleeding and only cost two bucks for a year's supply.

Or, toothpaste and a piece of tissue. Ghetto, but it should get a mention.

10. Sparoism

Sparoism Guest

Fuck, electric razors are pure torture for me...I'd rather risk nicking myself than razor burn.

Plus, they just don't work. I can grow a full beard in a month. It doesn't cut it (pun intended).

11. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

It's a light trickle now.I was trying to eat lunch and my mouth was filling with blood.Ruined my poached eggs,I haven't nicked myself in years.This shit sucks!

Fuck an electric shaver,they suck!

12. deterrent

deterrent Veteran Member

damn, i was hoping this would be about sex with a bloody puss

13. Gunm

Gunm Banned

"Modern cars...they all look like electric shavers..."

14. SpyD

SpyD Elite Member

Trust me, its not that great

15. shape1369

shape1369 Member

I think I have cut myself twice in the amount of time I have been shaving...

Electric razors are cool once your skin adapts to them, but I'm sure as hell not gonna take the time for that. I'm quick enough with a razor, I think I'll stick with that.

So who saw the commercial for the new razor with the single blade on the backside for more intricate shaving? I got to thinking about what happens when one is using this razor to work on their sideburns to get em straight or something, using the singular blade side. Then, next thing you know you've cut off your ear lobe because some marketing idiot didn't realize that by creating a double sided razor people will kill themselves...