Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I've abandoned Pandora for Spotify

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by KILZ FILLZ, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Hua Guofang

Hua Guofang Dirty Dozen Crew

Australia doesn't have unlimited plans. For some reason we fell into the standard of every data plan having limits to them. My household gig is 200gb per month at $80 and my phone is something like 6 at around the same price (for handset and calls, as well).

It's just another way we get wallet-raped over here because of high minimum wage, resource booms, small market size, long logistics lines and a habit for paying premiums. Put it this way, not long ago it was cheaper to get on an aircraft, fly to the US, purchase the Adobe suite and fly home again than it was to simply buy it on line from Australia.

And now we are being geo-blocked in purchasing products from other countries on line to protect the fucking gravy train.

Burn it. Burn it all down, I say.

2. theprotester

theprotester Moderator Crew

Don't forget GST on online transgenders

3. KILZ FILLZ

KILZ FILLZ Moderator Crew

Spotify: premium required for smart tv
    Pandora: free OK on smart tv

Babylon system!

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
  4. En Sabah Nur

En Sabah Nur Elite Member

YouTube Red is better than any music service. Their algorithms actually stay in the vein and take you to stuff you might not have heard before. I just put it on and it still plays with the screen turned off when you have Red. Plus no commercials ever.

5. Brink

Brink Junior Member

Youtube's compression can also fuck with quality.

I thought i read somewhere as well that Spotify was aiming towards lossless? that would be huge for the platform if its true