Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I've abandoned Pandora for Spotify

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by KILZ FILLZ, Sep 23, 2017.

1. KILZ FILLZ

KILZ FILLZ Moderator Crew

The Playlist feature and being able to listen to full albums is dope. Type in an artist and you get Playlist other user have created. Ex: Bad Brains there is a Playlist of all their reggae songs only and others of their hardcore tracks mixed in with other bands. Search: Bossa Nova and you get a ton of different play lists. "dinner party" etc etc

Books on tape, podcasts.

Anyone have Spotify premium. Is it worth it?

Being able to listen to an album in order instead of always on shuffle would be nice. Is that a feature you get with premium?

TPWF2021 likes this.
  2. Hua Guofang

Hua Guofang Dirty Dozen Crew

Been using Spotify Premium for a couple of years now. I don't torrent and I refuse to pay for music at shitty bit rates so Spotify it is and the selection is sensational.

I'm surprised that any uses Pandora anymore, it's already shutting down in this part of the world.

3. simon sandleshit

simon sandleshit Junior Member

So spotify on the computer, you can listen straight through instead of having to shuffle everything like how the mobile is without premium. premium is definitely worth it.

4. Hua Guofang

How much does it cost a month in the US?

AUD$12 a month here.

5. theprotester

theprotester Moderator Crew

6. Brink

Brink Junior Member

I have Spotify premium when im too lazy to search soundcloud or youtube for new music.

For someone who always listens to music when they work, not have annoying fucking ads playing every 2 songs was definitely worth it

TPWF2021 likes this.
  7. SQUIRREL

SQUIRREL Senior Member

I do a 2.5 hour commute weekly. Premium has been a solid choice.

8. theprotester

Y'all are on some generous data plans.

SQUIRREL likes this.
  9. KILZ FILLZ

Grandfathered-in with an unlimited data plan from like 1999 when text messages were considered data lol. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SQUIRREL and TPWF2021 like this.
  10. KILZ FILLZ

I abuse it for those who can't. Fuck AT&T

Screenshot_20170926-093447.png

SQUIRREL and TPWF2021 like this.
  11. SQUIRREL

SQUIRREL Senior Member

They tricked me in to giving up my unlimited plan. I like premium because you can download albums and playlists on the wifis, and turn cellular data off for the app.

simon sandleshit and KILZ FILLZ like this.
  12. Hua Guofang

Exactly ^^^^^ Perfect for when I'm on the trails, driving interstate, etc.

SQUIRREL likes this.
  13. SQUIRREL

SQUIRREL Senior Member

14. theprotester

I'm a cheap bastard and I need regional coverage so I'm on a limited resource network. I pay 100 a month and only get 8gb.

What a world.

I generally listen to my own somewhat obscure hip hop but when girls get in the car I just stream deezer so they can listen to some fucking mumble rap.

15. NightmareOnElmStreet

NightmareOnElmStreet Veteran Member

Who the fuck is even still worrying about a data plan?? You niggas shoulda been had Unlimited!
    And big facepalms to anybody late to spotify over pandora.