it's winter time, you growin' a beard or what?

casekonly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Haha... This is funny cause I grew a mustache I fondly refer to as my "cold air filtration mechanism". Other than that, the military only lets you have sideburns and a mustache. My facial hair has been been growing like poppy in afghanistan since I joined the military so I like to let it go on the weekends. Besides that I really have noone to impress. Just me and my bro. And he rocks the stubble as well.

I currently have minimal hair and i've been working to keep the facial hair to a minimum as well. I changed from shaving weekly to trying to shave daily or every other day if i'm lazy. My facial hair grows with a quickness, so i'd rather look clean then look like a total child molester, and the girl appreciates it too.

Guest im not witty

im working on it. this is the first time ive just let it go. its been about a week. one side looks good, but im missing about a half inch between side burn and cheek on the other side. shits annoying. im gonna give it two more weeks and then if it looks stupid its coming off.