its true

Pinup

The thing is with socia peopeles i that they really don’tg giv a f cuk about what the people think as lmong as its fucking left wing. I rtrally don’t give a fuck but I do belive that ther is more ideological trucht, maybe its Christian or about the way I swas brought up buyt I really dot hink there ius more power about the way iwas about brought up thazt revent hey take all myt fuckliing mponeyt ude I relalty don(‘t gibe a fuck and FUCK PUNCTUATION u really don’t give a fucking tiny mexianc’s skimpy little fl sk asso I’ like a total crazy duder and shit bec ause I f I were really fucking rih totht at ettent I ‘d give my ahivements to hlel p those who xhortr trzlluy in nrrf zd longz d ity bnortre yto some extent the tole of a meritocradcy that is to say that ir racognizedmy effort as <a tax payter and irthink that the rift between capitalist liberals or whateve adnd more lef wingers mauy be materuialuised iun this rif t anyway ui wish you a good nigt bisous

TOES WP ma gueule

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

damn this thread tears me up. the pub is a short walk away and i'm stuck at home on 12oz trying to start/finish an essay

damn you pinup!

none of you would happen to know anything anthropological about australian aboriginals would you ?

Originally posted by Tesseract@May 13 2005, 08:24 AM

These are the threads that you read sober and feel pain...

haha... so true.

how many times have I read 'haha.... kilo's into the champagne again!'