Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

its too bad you cant drink in public...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by boogie hands, Jun 1, 2006.

1. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

...because its probably going to be a great evening to walk around and drink a couple of beers. its funny that i can get hammered as long as there is a barrier of some sort around me and the other people drinking but if i step out of that barrier with a drink its illegal. anyway...i guess im going to have to go by 7-eleven and pick up one of those soda cups for overweight people.

p.s.- this is what comes up when i google image "silly laws".

[​IMG]

of course some laws seem silly but are obviously there to protect us....or sheep.

2. Go to Europe they dont mind if you drink on the street.

3. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

yea i got chased for drinking on the street somewhat recently.

you can drink in New Orleans on the street, i think.

silly laws!

4. MitchThe$nitch

MitchThe$nitch Dirty Dozen Crew

5. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

6. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

7. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

me and my friend had htis conversation the other day about the "open container law"

then we thought wait aminute if we can walk out of wetwillies and fattuesdays with a alcoholic drink thats in a cup is that considered an open container aswell? then we came to the conclusion that a cup is not an open container (cuz it has nothing to close it up with or did not have to be opened in the 1st place) so technically u can drink whatever u want from it. beer liqour etc.

i have put this law to test, cops never say shit to me when i walk around with a cup of beer.
    EVER.

i assume the cup cant have a lid. but i dontknwo about this one. kinda fishy.

8. viperface

viperface Elite Member

the good old paper bag doesn't help???
    There are similiar laws in Europe too...

9. clockwork202

clockwork202 Member

when i was in rome these dudes stopped at a light with 22's in there hands in broad daylight listening to gay techno and then proceeded to speed, away driving is always better drunk till you kill someone

10. Skilla54

Skilla54 Senior Member

all you need to do is put the liquor in a non liquor container.

11. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

i got pulled over with a 6 pack in my car. I had one missing out of the 6 pack and the cop told me that was considered an open container. I was like "Get outta here. For real?" I didnt get into any trouble for that but does anyone know if this is for real or has ever heard anything about it.

12. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

u know i had a run in with this attempt too
    i had vodka in a orange juice container mixed ofocurse. and the cop who rushed us cuz he thought we where selling drugs said
    U CANT HAVE that ITS AN OPEN CONTAINER seeeeeeee.
    so my friend threw it in the canal
    and then he said
    "what are you an idiot"

13. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

That guy is holding his cock smiling sheepishly at.......sheep.

discuss.

14. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

15. viperface

viperface Elite Member

I hear that sheep will sink if you throw it in the canal.
    They don't have any sphincters in the ass, so they'll just go straight to the bottom with a trail of bubbles.