ITS TIME TO RIOT!!!!

fuck muni

if someone can post up any information regarding protests, time and locations to bush's inaguaration, anything where mass amounts of anti-bush people will be gathering across the country

attend these things and cause chaos....i live in california, so there aint much i can do because everyone already hates bush over here....but for all you ohio or washington DC heads.....PLEASE FUCK SHIT UP....DO FILLINS ON GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS, TAG FUCK BUSH EVERYWHERE, THROW BOMBS AT HIS LIMO, RIOT RIOT RIOT....NOTHING WOULD MAKE MY DAY MORE THAN TO SEE RIOTS ON THE NEWS ABOUT BUSH'S REELECTION

and i agree with seekings thread....i hope bin laden has something up his sleeve for all these dumb fucking americans who voted bush, i hope he puts a plane in the white house, i hope car bombs explode all over ohio

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

for some reason, i dont like my thread nearly as much when i read stuff like this.

i dont like bin laden. i dont want anyone to die, i just want us to not be so stupid. if that means people have to die, then so be it, but it's not like i'm aligning myself with bin laden or anything. my enemies enemies are not my friends.

id love some riots, but calling for it on a message board just seems...plastic. i dont know.

no offense. maybe the anger is just turning back to depression or something.

i'm about to go sit out by the river and think for an hour... try to put things back into perspective.

Originally posted by seeking@Nov 3 2004, 03:02 PM

for some reason, i dont like my thread nearly as much when i read stuff like this.

i dont like bin laden. i dont want anyone to die, i just want us to not be so stupid. if that means people have to die, then so be it, but it's not like i'm aligning myself with bin laden or anything. my enemies enemies are not my friends.

id love some riots, but calling for it on a message board just seems...plastic. i dont know.

no offense. maybe the anger is just turning back to depression or something.

i'm about to go sit out by the river and think for an hour... try to put things back into perspective.

Yeah, I went for a walk in the woods yesterday, it was the best thing I could have done.

As for rioting, that's something you do when you live in Texas with the whole population of New York got your back. I wish that would be the case. Random acts of violence/vandalism won't ever be cool, ever, sorry. I think you should have more of a reason than just, that guy is different than me so I want to fuck his life up. What do I know?

Guest kidlugz

talk of assasinating bush really makes me nervous. could you imagine if someone actually off'd him? he'd become a martyr, an american legend respected and revered for decades to come. not to mention it would give the republicans all the fuel they need to stay in power. fuck that. keep the ass alive.

Originally posted by fuck muni@Nov 3 2004, 02:47 PM

i hope he puts a plane in the white house, i hope car bombs explode all over ohio

you're only saying that because you live nowhere near dc or ohio. 90% of DC voted for kerry. so yeah, let's fucking blow them up and shit. fuck yeah dude. i hope you're not over the age of 18, because that would just be sad.

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by fuck muni@Nov 3 2004, 07:47 PM

PLEASE FUCK SHIT UP....DO FILLINS ON GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS, TAG FUCK BUSH EVERYWHERE, THROW BOMBS AT HIS LIMO, RIOT RIOT RIOT....NOTHING WOULD MAKE MY DAY MORE THAN TO SEE RIOTS ON THE NEWS ABOUT BUSH'S REELECTION

dude, please. nothing you say here will do any good in this country, it'll just polarize the sides more and have the moral "right" look at the left in an even worse light than we already are. the term "liberal" is already a dirty word, howabout "bomb throwing, vandalizing liberal?" you're just being stupid, man. and dont worry, you'll forget about all of this after a week or two and go back to your life like nothing happened because contrary to what you might believe, you really DON'T care or know shit about what's going on. so why LEARN about whats going on, let's just, like, throw bombs at limos and shit, yo...

don't be ridiculous.

Originally posted by fuck muni@Nov 3 2004, 11:47 AM

if someone can post up any information regarding protests, time and locations to bush's inaguaration, anything where mass amounts of anti-bush people will be gathering across the country

attend these things and cause chaos....i live in california, so there aint much i can do because everyone already hates bush over here....but for all you ohio or washington DC heads.....PLEASE FUCK SHIT UP....DO FILLINS ON GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS, TAG FUCK BUSH EVERYWHERE, THROW BOMBS AT HIS LIMO, RIOT RIOT RIOT....NOTHING WOULD MAKE MY DAY MORE THAN TO SEE RIOTS ON THE NEWS ABOUT BUSH'S REELECTION

and i agree with seekings thread....i hope bin laden has something up his sleeve for all these dumb fucking americans who voted bush, i hope he puts a plane in the white house, i hope car bombs explode all over ohio

SF tonite, powell and market, 5pm, right now, go dude!

Originally posted by fr8lover@Nov 3 2004, 03:06 PM

dude, please. nothing you say here will do any good in this country, it'll just polarize the sides more and have the moral "right" look at the left in an even worse light than we already are. the term "liberal" is already a dirty word, howabout "bomb throwing, vandalizing liberal?" you're just being stupid, man. and dont worry, you'll forget about all of this after a week or two and go back to your life like nothing happened because contrary to what you might believe, you really DON'T care or know shit about what's going on. so why LEARN about whats going on, let's just, like, throw bombs at limos and shit, yo...

don't be ridiculous.

how about some reverse psychology type shit? throw up grimey ghost fills with and write "support bush" or something like that next to it.

I think the speaker of the house is Dick Gephart. I'm not sure. No matter what I'd say we are fucked. If Iraq is still a mess and draft is reinstated two years from now, I don't really know what I'll do. Can you still claim to be a consciencous objector? I recall reading that you can't do that anymore.

Originally posted by trackstand+Nov 4 2004, 03:13 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (trackstand - Nov 4 2004, 03:13 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I think the speaker of the house is Dick Gephart. I'm not sure. No matter what I'd say we are fucked. If Iraq is still a mess and draft is reinstated two years from now, I don't really know what I'll do. Can you still claim to be a consciencous objector? I recall reading that you can't do that anymore.

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-cracksmoka@Nov 4 2004, 03:16 AM

^o^ move to canada, aply for citizenship... do it NOW.........

gephardt.. good union man.. def NOT speaker of house.. i WISH!!!

If there is no consciencous objection then it's jail for us friends...because there is no Canada either it's nearly impossible to become a citizen...we can hide out there though.

well i live right outside d.c in northern virginia. the mass amount of people voted kerry here, you cant tag up govt. buildings, the security is incredible and would be viewed as an act of terrorism in this patriot act world.

protests cause massive traffic, nova has the 2nd or 3rd roughest traffic as it is. take metro, (d.c's subway system) dont be seen doing shit in the public eye, there's camera's everywhere.

Protest really dont do much but cause the city to spend a shitload on extra law enforcement.

I wasn't really paying attention to the tv this morning but, I did hear some clip about some priest saying he finally thought god was in the white house.

I nearly vomited right there. Fucking religious zealots. I find it interesting that we are supposedly freeing the Iraqis from an opressive religious regime...all the while installing one here.