1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ITS TIME TO RIOT!!!!

Discussion in 'News' started by fuck muni, Nov 3, 2004.

1. fuck muni

fuck muni 12oz Senior Member

ITS TIME TO RIOT!!!!

Discussion started by fuck muni - Nov 3, 2004

if someone can post up any information regarding protests, time and locations to bush's inaguaration, anything where mass amounts of anti-bush people will be gathering across the country

attend these things and cause chaos....i live in california, so there aint much i can do because everyone already hates bush over here....but for all you ohio or washington DC heads.....PLEASE FUCK SHIT UP....DO FILLINS ON GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS, TAG FUCK BUSH EVERYWHERE, THROW BOMBS AT HIS LIMO, RIOT RIOT RIOT....NOTHING WOULD MAKE MY DAY MORE THAN TO SEE RIOTS ON THE NEWS ABOUT BUSH'S REELECTION

and i agree with seekings thread....i hope bin laden has something up his sleeve for all these dumb fucking americans who voted bush, i hope he puts a plane in the white house, i hope car bombs explode all over ohio

fuck muni - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  2. fuck muni

fuck muni 12oz Senior Member

fuck muni - Replied Nov 3, 2004

tonight me and some roomates are gonna go into our colleges parking lot and look for cars with bush/cheney supporters and fuck them up

fuck muni - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  3. Ckit

Ckit 12oz Member

Ckit - Replied Nov 3, 2004

go here, www.la.indymedia.org check their calender, they also have links to other indymedia organizations all over the world.

Ckit - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  4. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

2 blaazed - Replied Nov 3, 2004

i wouldnt be suprized if bushy gets assasinated..

2 blaazed - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  5. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Nov 3, 2004

for some reason, i dont like my thread nearly as much when i read stuff like this.
    i dont like bin laden. i dont want anyone to die, i just want us to not be so stupid. if that means people have to die, then so be it, but it's not like i'm aligning myself with bin laden or anything. my enemies enemies are not my friends.
    id love some riots, but calling for it on a message board just seems...plastic. i dont know.
    no offense. maybe the anger is just turning back to depression or something.
    i'm about to go sit out by the river and think for an hour... try to put things back into perspective.

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  6. 23578

23578 12oz Elite Member

23578 - Replied Nov 3, 2004

Yeah, I went for a walk in the woods yesterday, it was the best thing I could have done.

As for rioting, that's something you do when you live in Texas with the whole population of New York got your back. I wish that would be the case. Random acts of violence/vandalism won't ever be cool, ever, sorry. I think you should have more of a reason than just, that guy is different than me so I want to fuck his life up. What do I know?

23578 - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  7. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

!@#$% - Replied Nov 3, 2004

yeah, i wanted to go to d.c. on inauguration day.

!@#$% - Rank: Moderator Crew - Messages:
  8. kidlugz

kidlugz Guest

kidlugz - Replied Nov 3, 2004

talk of assasinating bush really makes me nervous. could you imagine if someone actually off'd him? he'd become a martyr, an american legend respected and revered for decades to come. not to mention it would give the republicans all the fuel they need to stay in power. fuck that. keep the ass alive.

9. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

fr8lover - Replied Nov 3, 2004

this thread is stupid.

10. Mr Rad Pants

Mr Rad Pants 12oz Member

Mr Rad Pants - Replied Nov 3, 2004

you're only saying that because you live nowhere near dc or ohio. 90% of DC voted for kerry. so yeah, let's fucking blow them up and shit. fuck yeah dude. i hope you're not over the age of 18, because that would just be sad.

Mr Rad Pants - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  11. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

fr8lover - Replied Nov 3, 2004

dude, please. nothing you say here will do any good in this country, it'll just polarize the sides more and have the moral "right" look at the left in an even worse light than we already are. the term "liberal" is already a dirty word, howabout "bomb throwing, vandalizing liberal?" you're just being stupid, man. and dont worry, you'll forget about all of this after a week or two and go back to your life like nothing happened because contrary to what you might believe, you really DON'T care or know shit about what's going on. so why LEARN about whats going on, let's just, like, throw bombs at limos and shit, yo...

don't be ridiculous.

12. The Dude

The Dude 12oz Elite Member

The Dude - Replied Nov 3, 2004

SF tonite, powell and market, 5pm, right now, go dude!

The Dude - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  13. rubbish heap

rubbish heap 12oz Senior Member

rubbish heap - Replied Nov 3, 2004

how about some reverse psychology type shit? throw up grimey ghost fills with and write "support bush" or something like that next to it.

rubbish heap - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  14. Nekro

Nekro 12oz Elite Member

Nekro - Replied Nov 3, 2004

Meet you there?

Nekro - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  15. elleacious

elleacious New Jack

elleacious - Replied Nov 3, 2004

we can only hope can't we..

But at the same time that means Dick Cheney will become president..so killing Bush really doesn't solve anything..because who the fuck knows what Cheney might have up his sleeve.

elleacious - Rank: New Jack - Messages: