It's time for a 12oz prophet barbeque

pukey1

actually it's my birthday sunday(not that im popular on these boards so none of you will care anyways) so can anyone give me any ideas as to what should be on my menu?

i got burgers, dogs, baked beans, and coleslaw for the chicks "watching their weight".

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Happy Birthday Pukey <3 Devilush

you should have carne asada, corn so you can grill it, some vegtables (season them and wrap them in foil so they can soften), get some kabobs (marinade them--shrimp kabobs are great), greek rice is always good at a bbq if made right, potato salad made from scratch, and definitly some pot brownies.

Originally posted by Devilush

Happy Birthday Pukey <3 Devilush

you should have carne asada, corn so you can grill it, some vegtables (season them and wrap them in foil so they can soften), get some kabobs (marinade them--shrimp kabobs are great), greek rice is always good at a bbq if made right, potato salad made from scratch, and definitly some pot brownies.

thank you. the carne asada is going right there onto m list. :D

wat kinda meat do you use? im clueless on pretty much every topic except for iguanas. i know alot about iguanas.

~P:crazy:uKEY

Guest serpent of the light

mmmm foood.

i just had some really good ice cream but i don't remember the name of the flavor. some berry shit. dreyers. it was good though. get that stuff

Guest BotchdSurgry

Weed browines are to expensive, and common for the time and effort your laying down you could be hooking your self up with come electric acid kool aid.

godsakes man ifyou live in nica go get some good ass meat...it may not be argentinean but shit you can find great steak meat there...

and season it up, marinade it...how i long for the thin meat cuts from latin america...shit get some chimichuri if they have it there...i think they should ..mmm

Guest Stapler

Get like heaps of Pitta bread. Put likeall types of salad out and shit and get some sauces and shit. then when you have cooked the kebabs chuck some salad on the pitta bread and then put the kebab on it. Roll the muther fucker up and then pul the skewer out it is the same as a Souvlaki basically.

Originally posted by ..oX..

nnnnooo... i had an over the top experience with pot brownies... they were so fucking awful... my friend tried to make them with hot cocoa mix or something... they were terrible but i ate it anyway for the weed... then we smoked a few bowls and a joint or 2 and a half... and it was bonzo, i was twitching and shit, my whole physical structure was like wobbling under the weight... it was wierd... but i rode it out and ended up ok... it was almost fun...

take it from this experience......make the pot brownies right. if not made right, this incident would happen. but if made right.....it would be all gravy. ;)

Archived