1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

its the 'IM SPENDING THANKSGIVING BY MYSELF" thread.....HOO HA!!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by boogie hands, Nov 21, 2001.

1. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

its the 'IM SPENDING THANKSGIVING BY MYSELF" thread.....HOO HA!!!

Discussion started by boogie hands - Nov 21, 2001

yup....not really a self pity thread....more like the real world just ransacked my first holiday thread. one day off work and a good sized drive to see my family makes for a wonderful holiday...my girl went home as well (fucking students and their silly holiday breaks) to spend thanksgiving with her family so im rolling solo for this one. the depressing part was when my co-workers were asking me what i was doing for thanksgiving...
    "you going to see your parents"
    "uumm...no"
    "aaawww....do have some where to go" (like i was a lost child)
    "me?? um...oh yeah"
    i dont really but fuck the pity party and the invites to random famly get togethers....the holidays are a weird custom of obligation....also i believe i had somesort of point but i forgot so fuck it....whos with me....

boogie hands - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  2. pacman

pacman 12oz Member

pacman - Replied Nov 21, 2001

dennys

food poisoning

dead rats

turkey that drowned in the rain

me ummm yeah..hahaha

pacman - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  3. bl4ckh4m

bl4ckh4m 12oz Member

bl4ckh4m - Replied Nov 21, 2001

yeah well i gotta work tomorrow 2pm to midnight. yeah.

slave #24348.3

bl4ckh4m - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  4. dBUSH

dBUSH Guest

dBUSH - Replied Nov 21, 2001

Fuck man- when I told people I was working for Thanksgiving everyone and their sister offered to give me food- I think I'm gonna have live 5 meals thursday. Plus getting paid double-time? Nigga pwease!

5. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

BROWNer - Replied Nov 21, 2001

my girl is in the caribbean right now...so i'm lone rockin' it...
    too bad we already had our thanksgiving you yankee weirdo'.s··

6. imported_Tesseract - Replied Nov 21, 2001

My girl is asleep at her home, so i'm alone to.
    But we aint got thanksgiving...
    its all relative

7. bobobi11

bobobi11 12oz Elite Member

bobobi11 - Replied Nov 21, 2001

That sucks. It's kinda wack to spend a holiday alone, either through chose or necessity. Neither my husband or I are really hip to our families or else they live far away. About 7 years ago we started having "Orphan's Thanksgiving" and anyone we knew that didn't have another place to go or didn't like their options could come to our house. Some people have come every year and others just float in and out. I never got the hang of cooking turkey dinner for a small number so I cook like I am having 30 guests anyway. Should have only two or three extra's this year. If you lived near me you would be welcome to join.

bobobi11 - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  8. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

boogie hands - Replied Nov 21, 2001

aaaaaaaawwww....thanks for the offer but honestly, holidays are really just another excuse for my family to get together, we just have big meal on thanksgiving because thats whats marked on the calender for the day....my parents already came out last week and took me and my girl out to eat so that was thanksgiving part 1....then my girl cooked me a little thanksgiving dinner the night before last so that was thanksgiving part 2...plus i still have some stuffing left:D
    its all gravey...theres always christmas

boogie hands - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  9. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

Pilau Hands - Replied Nov 22, 2001

YO BETCHER SWEET ASS THERE'S STILL CHRISTMAS!
    WHATRE WE ALL STANDINAROUND YAPPIN FOR?
    LET'S GET ON WITH THE SHITBALLIN!

i am hip hop

10. MystikPW

MystikPW New Jack

MystikPW - Replied Nov 22, 2001

i still live at home, so im not alone

MystikPW - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  11. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

TEARZ - Replied Nov 22, 2001

hahaha

12. Zack Morris

Zack Morris 12oz Veteran Member

Zack Morris - Replied Nov 22, 2001

thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. Since most of my family is from out in the middle of nowhere of kentucky and north carolina that means I get some GOOOD southern cooked food (with lots of liquer in it) and MASSIVE amounths of it...I swear my family cooks like this is the last meal they will ever eat....I would offer to let you come boogie but I know you won't, I know you don't want to, and then means more food for me sukka!

Zack Morris - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  13. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

T.T Boy - Replied Nov 22, 2001

wierd yanks with your late thanksgiving.........
    its cool tho.
    sorry boogie, at least you didnt have to work the night shift last christmas eve, yes i worked the night shift on christmas eve.

T.T Boy - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  14. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

blood as ink - Replied Nov 22, 2001

eh i'm going to my grandma's house...typical i guess...all the guys sit and watch foot ball except for me because i can't stand football.all the ladies in the kitchen gossiping about random crap.me trying to avoid all of it by hiding where no one will find me,then randomly getting attacked by my cousins who come out of nowhere(closets,underneath beds etc etc).then when dinner comes around my grandpa says something that makes my grandma mad and everyone starts arguing...over the years i keep finding it more and more funny.at least i get some humor out of this day and lots of mashed potatoes.hehe

15. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

seven.13 - Replied Nov 22, 2001

My dad's working till 9 pm

Sister is spending 2 days with a friend somewhere

I'm uh...

Shit.

I don't even know.

seven.13 - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages: