Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Its the Friday night thread [part 2]

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by _nightcrawler, May 5, 2006.

1. _nightcrawler

_nightcrawler Elite Member

Fuck its boring on friday nights. Nothing good on tv, raining outside, cant be fucked travelling to the other side of the city for a party. bored fuckin shitless

What are you fellas up to this friday night?

2. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

um... nope, it's friday morning... I'm gonna finish my beer and then go crash, and then I'm gonna wake up and not go to work... which I gave up for lent.

3. _nightcrawler

hahahaha. well im from australia so its friday night here. So i hope you come into this thread later on in your day when your bored and tell everyone on 12oz why you are here on a friday night

4. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

will do, enjoy your evening!

5. _nightcrawler

so far ive done nothing but go on this forum. how pathetic.

6. shitting

shitting Veteran Member

The am nursing the worst sore throat ive had since getting my tonsils out when i was 17, considering a few cleansing ales

7. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

I'm pretty closeminded. I think i'm right about almost everything. I'm vegan, and am really disgusted that you aren't. I probably think your political views are horribly wrong. A part of me probably hates you cause you don't listen to the same music i do, i'll defff judge you by that.

8. shitting

shitting Veteran Member

Are you a girl? if so, post yo tits

9. V for Vagina

V for Vagina Member

I'm pretty fucking drunk waiting on a lift. Nightcrawler whats up Melbourne city thread wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Im all about pre drinks.

10. shitting

shitting Veteran Member

I just got back from beers which i allowed myself because ever time ive felt sickness coming on in the last year ive succumbed to going out anyway to get my drink on. - And the next morning ive been cured COMPLETELY. and I'm not one for saying that because its trendy to say beer cures the minor sicknesses.

the back of my mouth tastes like rot so it might not work this time.

GOODNIGHT 12oz I'm going to bed.

edit- minor spelling changes:D

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2006
  11. villain

villain Veteran Member

gah... i'm sick too. while a couple of stiff drinks might help, i don't think i'll go to a bar and spread my sickness around to do it.

12. shitting

shitting Veteran Member

I would have hit bevvies at home but the fridge was emtpy

13. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Meeting up with a friend after work and proceeding to drink my weight in beer

14. AyeBee

AyeBee Veteran Member

Out to eat mad ribs and shit with the crew, then gettin ill drunk at what should be the best party of the year

15. MOE-LESTER

MOE-LESTER Banned

its cinco de mayo. im putting on a sombrero and drinking modelos with all my immigrant co workers.