Its that time of year again.

Telo

Well everyone, It's that time again. Its Cinco De Mayo. The day of the dead where not only hispanics get severely smashed but yours truely treats it aas though it is St. Patricks day.

This evening will consist of going to mexican town and trying to score some mexican broads whilst consuming mass quantities of alcohol.

There may even be a burrito or two involved in tonights activities.

So i ask of you, what are are your plans tonight? that is, if you celebrate. Which i expect each and everyone of you will be doing.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

i'm going to see some rock and or roll tonight! yeah

rock and roll is always good no matter what day of the week.. well, except sundays.. sundays for me are always dedicated to weird and unusual music.

I was mad I drank like a fish the last night, 151 shots ans tobasco sauce all night long and other

Various drinks with that cinco de mayo feel having no idea that it was today so then I find this out and am pissed cause I don't wanna spend a lot of money again but I'm already out of the first bar that I have been in since 5 and now going over to my friends spot to prolly consume more beverages actually this is a regular night now that I think of it.............I made up for it st patties day though my bill alone that night was enough for a few cinco de mayo's

Archived