it's that (skate) time again.

Mr. Mang

time to beg somebody to go skate. if you live in the philly area and want to skate, email me at x502jedix@hotmail.com.

i might be out of here soon, so hurry up already.

i don't know anyone around here since i don't go to shows or whatever.

i bring my master p cd

you bring your ghetto blaster

we'll have a SOULJA session at city hall.

r.i.p. love park.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by amItoolate?

are you the gut thats sepoze to show me some skate spots? im movin there on aug 1st and am gonna need a skatespot guider!

if my girl keeps me, i'll show you the few things i do know. and just some cool philly shit in general.

yeah i hear they sepoze to build a new park to make up for making love park un-skater friendly??? anyone know any details on that note????

p.s. this is what part of the alphabet would look like if q and r were eliminated,...no just kidding....ps mang im me look at my profiler to do so,

its a shame i never got to ride love.....and now i never will. oh well, i still get to play in manhattan.....

random thought #34522232.86: for those of you who live in towns with nothing to ride/skate, i've dealt with it for a long time (till i got my car and started riding the train to the city alot...) but i spent probably 4 or 5 years riding the same 3 or 4 spots in my town its mostly just curbs and shit but whatever.....but i recently started..hmmm...how to put this....."reconfiguring" spots to make them a bit better....we roam the town screwing coping onto objects, cementing rails into things and making transitions out of concrete......no skatepark for us? great. soon my town will be a series of fucked up obstacles.......meow.

Archived