Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Its saturday night.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by shameless self promotion, Sep 7, 2002.

1. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

The first of two kegs is now tapped and the gentlemen next door have another two waiting.....

Only problem is that i have called about 30 of the people i know networking for some decent buds, nothing to be had, the town is dry.... Boo..

Im about to just give up and get anything i can get my hands on..
    Like some boobies...

Your mission tonight is to do something other than sit here.

Report to me in the morning...

Shameless Schlitz Pounding......

etided because im drunk.

2. HELLSATAN

HELLSATAN Guest

you made me decide to open the first beer of tonite

thank you

thee adventure begins!

3. I45_TEXAS_I45

I45_TEXAS_I45 New Jack

IAM AT WORK AT THIS MOMENT......I GET OUT AT 10 BUT IAM BOUNCNG AT 8.......A PARTY LATER ON TONIGHT......HOPE IT AINT BUNCK....IF SO .......ITS STILL FREE BEER.....SO ITS ALL GOOD

4. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

i am cooking some corn-dogs.

then i night go to a beach party.:cool:

hootie-hoo to you

5. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

Well, it's only 8:00 PM here
    in Texas and I've already had
    myself some pussy.

6. Merdle

Merdle Guest

I just got a rim job.:(

7. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

you kick ass

8. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

it's 6:44pm and i haven't even put clothes on. it's tough being a fucking NightOwl.

9. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

10. Obsolete

Obsolete Junior Member

sunday morning.... :spent:

11. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

holy shit i just made a vanilla milk shake...mmmmmmm

12. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

well. friday, last night, was my party night. haha, im still laughing my ass of at this guy who i met who was incredibly stoned....he saw some girl and he said "hey....i saw you...like....running....the other day...ahhahah i mean.....like.....you were running...with your......legs...and stuff......hahahhahah...." that guy did some serious drugs. its saturday night now, and fuck, i am doing schoolwork, because if i dont do it now, im going to drop out......fuck i am stoopid.

13. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

i was out dissing some sucker..........shit outside......going to party(XXX)...then i hope to smoke some boxcars

14. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

its 430 am why am i awake

15. cletus

cletus Junior Member

i think i just had a UFO encounter. peddling through the sticks at 3 am i saw the sky flicker but there was no lightning or thunder. my bike lost all electrical power! (the little flashing light that runs on an AA battery to be exact, but thats not the point). scared the shit out of me. ive got to stop drinking.