Its saturday, i have 40 bucks, what should i do with it?

dr.testical

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ah yes carlo rossi jugs, i work at a liqour store and consumed many of those. them are like toilet bowl size. i have no girlfriend, = no fancy dining. plus i heard big birtha hurricaner is coming to my part tonight so there goes being outside for the most part. my odds are probly going to be consuming thigns not mentionable on the board. but yeah the ideas are good so far, its up the air still holla

Originally posted by Drunk Sober

save your money and call a slut. If you dont know a slut, call a fat chick. Fat chicks will buy you whatever you want and sometimes you dont even have to fuck them. Close your eyes and let them suck away!

Word........let a fat girl suck your cock if you can't come up with anything else! hahahahahah.........that's gross!

....mama needs a new pair o' shoes!

i would buy pizza. or cheesecake. both. m and m's. yummm....or pants. or other clothes. like 7 dozen donuts? makeup. a carwash. pasta. an ice cream cake from baskin robbins. gas. a manicure or pedicure. garlic bread. fill my bath tub with jello. i dont know if there would be enough money for the whipped cream to go with it, though. thats all i can think of at the moment.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

2.00 for a 40 of king kobra

2.00 for 2 black and milds

30.00 for a 30 minute body massage at the asian massuese parlor

5.00 on an angus burger

give a homeless guy the last dollar

Archived