It's really quite simple and I can't believe no one's done this before

DETO

Now I gotta hand it to Kevin Smith and the folks at The Weinstein Co. cause this is one of the damned most ingenious ideas I've heard in a while. It's really quite simple and I can't believe no one's done this before. In-Theater Audio Commentary. That's right, Kevin Smith has already recorded an audio commentary for CLERKS II that will be available for download onto your iPod and allow you to listen to a Director's Commentary in the theater. How cool is that? It's unclear at this point whether the commentary will be available for free or made available to purchase but either way, it's a fantastic marketing idea (and just a damn cool one to boot). You know you're going to see it once and die hard View Askew fans will have to go see it again in theaters with their iPod and Kevin's commentary running. It's a must. Give whoever came up with this idea a fat promotion and count me in. More details to come in the future...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I personaly love audio commenteries on DVD and am a huge fan of Kevin Smith commenteries on Kevin Smith movies. they are always entertaining. sounds like a great idea to me. but hey, i'm the kind of guy who only buys widescreen dvd's and wonder why in the hell people buy movies in fool screen.

deto/one handsome movie nerd!