its raining, it pouring, the old man isnt snoring, he just wants the f-ing sun...ROB

mental invalid

fri - rain

sat - rain

sun - rain

i gotta get back to hawaii.........

Free Will Astrology

horoscopes for week of June 19, 2003

Aries (March 21-April 19)

The dictator of Turkmenistan, Saparmurad Niyazov, has had streets, farms, children, a brand of vodka, and oil pipelines named after him. Recently he branched out, deciding to change the name of the year 2003 to that of his dead mother, Gurbansoltan, "to immortalize her sacred image and blessed memory." While I'm not in a position to argue about the farms and liquor, I disagree with his latest revision. In fact, I hereby move to re-christen the year Gurbansoltan/2003. Forevermore, let it be known as "Aries," to honor the sublime ripening your tribe's self-expressiveness has enjoyed these past months -- and that will continue through August.

Taurus (April 20-May 20)

"The world is composed of rival gangs of hypnotists, each competing for your entranced attention." I found this scrawled on the wall of a public restroom. It's not literally true, of course, but it might as well be. Every day you're besieged by advertisers, entertainers, politicians, and news media that would love you to adopt their views. To resist their brainwashing, you have to exert heroic efforts to think for yourself. In the coming weeks, your vigilance must be even more rigorous than usual. Here are some tips: Be the opposite of a know-it-all. Make curiosity and open-mindedness your highest values. Read and listen to people who don't believe what you do. Consider the possibility that your opinions may be wrong or incomplete.

Gemini (May 21-June 20)

The first thing they tell you when you enter law school is that there is no justice. The cruel truth is that every legal process is tainted with favoritism and prejudice. In this realm where objectivity is supposedly the supreme value, subjectivity is rampant. The outcome of judicial decisions may hinge as much on human error and the unruly power of the imagination as on the naked facts. Once you accept all that as a given, then and only then will you have the potential to become a potent force for fairness and impartiality. While you're probably not starting law school right now, Gemini, similar principles will apply to the challenges you'll face in the coming weeks.

Cancer (June 21-July 22)

"It is impossible for man to look straight at the present," noted media prophet Marshall McLuhan, "because he is too terrified by it. We stand on the stern of the ship looking at the wake and saying, 'We're in very troubled waters.'" I'm presenting you with McLuhan's theory, my fellow Cancerian, because you are now poised to refute it. It's true that lately you've been fixated on turmoil unleashed in the past; it's as if you've been peering out of a portal in a tiny room at the back of a fine yacht and moaning, "Everything feels cramped and I'm in troubled waters." But I predict that any minute now you will leave your cramped quarters, bound upstairs, and stride to the front of the ship.

Leo (July 23-August 22)

A 6.7 earthquake rippled through the northwestern United States recently. No one felt it, though, because it happened in slow motion, unfolding gradually over a two-month period. Are you ready for the metaphorical equivalent of this temblor? It will subliminally shake your foundations until your birthday. Whether it ultimately relieves or aggravates deep-seated tensions will depend on your attitude. If you regard it with fear and resistance, it will amplify your existing level of stress. But if you vow to enjoy the ride, it will rock your world in the best possible way.

Virgo (August 23-September 22)

Music by Eminem can pump up a listener's audacity. Because its wicked beats and hysterically ferocious sentiments raise testosterone levels in both men and women, songs from his CD "8 Mile" may also increase ambition, boost pride, and encourage forceful self-expression. You would greatly benefit from this kind of arousal in the coming week, Virgo. Your fervent assertiveness will be crucial to the well-being of both you and your cohorts. I suggest, then, that you cue up "8 Mile," slip on the headphones, and crank up the volume. To accomplish the same result with the help of more elegant forms of masculine power, listen to the speeches of Martin Luther King, Jr. or read Long Walk to Freedom: The Autobiography of Nelson Mandela.

Libra (September 23-October 22)

Love is more than a warm, tender feeling in your heart or loins. When done right, it's a revolutionary mode of perception that naturally moves you to rebel against everything you've been taught about how the world works. It's a radical act of magic that transforms all that it touches. You are, of course, always free to practice a tamer, safer version of love. But if you want to grow up to be a fascinating sex god or goddess, you should devote yourself to the more ultimate form. Now is a perfect time to redouble your commitment to doing just that. The fates are conspiring to help you.

Scorpio (October 23-November 21)

I'm at a loss to understand why Juneteenth isn't one of America's major holidays. Observed every June 19, it celebrates the emancipation of African-American slaves in the 1860s. Shouldn't it be a time of rejoicing for every race? When one group of people is held in bondage, the lives of all others are distorted. The same is true about the community of sub-personalities that resides within you. When one aspect of your multifaceted psyche is weak and oppressed, the rest suffer, too -- even the supposedly healthy sides of you. I bring this up, Scorpio, because the astrological omens say your own liberation day is nigh. It's time to free every part of you that is in chains.

Sagittarius (November 22-December 21)

One of the most common obstructions to a healthy intimate relationship is what I call the delusion of clairvoyance. Like most of us, you've probably indulged in your share of it: You imagine, perhaps unconsciously, that your partner or friend is somehow magically psychic when it comes to you -- so much so that he or she should unfailingly intuit exactly what you need, even if you don't ask for it. This fantasy may seem romantic, but it can single-handedly sink the most promising alliances. You must avoid feeding it even a little in the coming weeks, Sagittarius. Your intimate life is overdue for a dose of tenderly frank communication.

Capricorn (December 22-January 19)

These days you remind me of the 65-year-old woman in India who gave birth to her first child; you're like my friend John, who never touched a musical instrument until he was 37 but made himself into a top-flight guitarist by the time he was 45. In other words, Capricorn, you're primed to risk learning a lesson you feared you were too old for. You're ready to set out toward an accomplishment you've thought was off-limits to you forever.

Aquarius (January 20- February 18)

According to my reading of the astrological omens, you will soon encounter a big, fat obstruction to your creativity. While that may be demoralizing at first, it's actually a good omen. It means that a previously hidden problem is revealing itself; that an inner saboteur is no longer working in secret. It means you'll finally get a chance to fix an energy drain you didn't even know about. As a clue to help you in your noble struggle, Aquarius, I give you the words of novelist Joyce Carol Oates: "Writer's block is the temporary paralysis caused by the conviction, on an unconscious level, that what the writer is attempting is in some way fraudulent, or mistaken, or self-destructive."

Pisces (February 19-March 20)

The fictional young English wizard Harry Potter can communicate with snakes because he knows their language, Parseltongue. The real English magician John Dee (1527-1609), who served as astrological advisor to Queen Elizabeth, was able to converse with angels in their native language of Enochian. And now, you, Pisces, are about to undergo a four-week intensive course in the language of love, which may include lessons in both Parseltongue and Enochian. By July 20, I expect you'll be close to fluent in several new romantic dialects and an exotic variety of pillow talk.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

So yeah..according to rob i'll fall in love with an angelic snake till the 20th of this month....geez

Pisces (February 19-March 20)

...And now, you, Pisces, are about to undergo a four-week intensive course in the language of love, which may include lessons in both Parseltongue and Enochian. By July 20, I expect you'll be close to fluent in several new romantic dialects and an exotic variety of pillow talk.

oh really now..

Guest BROWNer

that is so true.....i'm the king of sub-personalities. i have

characters galore.. i'm gonna make my own movie, with

me playing all the parts some day.

I'm in the middle of writing a major piece of work, which is due tomorrow. I'm not having any luck writing it, i can't think of what to write and i keep wording things poorly and generally doing a shit job. So i come on here, see the horoscopes, decide to have a look at mine and get this;

Aquarius (January 20- February 18)

According to my reading of the astrological omens, you will soon encounter a big, fat obstruction to your creativity. While that may be demoralizing at first, it's actually a good omen. It means that a previously hidden problem is revealing itself; that an inner saboteur is no longer working in secret. It means you'll finally get a chance to fix an energy drain you didn't even know about. As a clue to help you in your noble struggle, Aquarius, I give you the words of novelist Joyce Carol Oates: "Writer's block is the temporary paralysis caused by the conviction, on an unconscious level, that what the writer is attempting is in some way fraudulent, or mistaken, or self-destructive."

Thats really improved my confidence. Fuck.

Originally posted by NOUM

why do i always get htose B.S. ones?!..what does a earthquake in the northwestern United States have to do with me?!..

i know what it means for me and i am a very happy camper

however i do not know you and can not explain how your horoscope relates to you.

sorry guys... I was a little late last week.

Aries: (March 21—April 19)

You're the first to admit you have problems of your own, but you can't seem to shake your obsession with TV's drunken weathermen.

Taurus: (April. 20—May 20)

Witnesses will later testify that you did, in fact, ask the salesman about the Colombian necktie, and to demonstrate how one was worn.

Gemini: (May 21—June 21)

A concert tour of the nation's high-security prisons seemed like a nice idea, but you probably should've gotten the wardens' permission first.

Cancer: (June 22—July 22)

It may need clarifying that when you said you loved your spouse more than life itself, you didn't mean yours.

Leo: (July 23—Aug. 22)

You'll wake from dreams of eating a giant marshmallow to find you've ax-murdered six people in your sleep, but the two things don't seem to be related.

Virgo: (Aug. 23—Sept. 22)

Though several Lego models of yourself have been constructed, you're not really happy with any of them.

Libra: (Sept. 23—Oct. 23)

Alarming developments this week mean that withholding sex will no longer be one of your more effective threats.

Scorpio: (Oct. 24—Nov. 21)

You will be committed to 11 long years of marriage for a bloody murder you did not commit.

Sagittarius: (Nov. 22—Dec. 21)

Your amazing gift for cloying preachiness and bad timing continues this week when a blind orphan girl helps you discover the true meaning of Christmas.

Capricorn: (Dec. 22—Jan. 19)

Things will slowly start returning to normal in your life, which is not really a good thing.

Aquarius: (Jan. 20—Feb. 18)

This is the last chance to renew your subscription to Aquarius. Act now to ensure uninterrupted access to this valuable business, entertainment, and predicting tool.

Pisces: (Feb. 19—March 20)

Your habit of taking the easy way out will finally end this week, but only because you don't have the guts to hang yourself.

Archived