Its raining and i have no weed...

2ten

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Asickeronius

I see Seattle wackness..............some good.........but others are definitely real wack!

If you would keep your mouth shut maybe your shit wouldnt get dissed 99 percent of the time... I like your work man, but from what i hear you got a really shitty attitude....

Originally posted by 2ten

If you would keep your mouth shut maybe your shit wouldnt get dissed 99 percent of the time... I like your work man, but from what i hear you got a really shitty attitude....

Why don't you post some of my dissed stuff.........I said there's some good in there too! I can dig the BSEA........Get off my back man........don't take it personal......it's true.........some is good........some is bad! Post my dissed stuff..........or how about if you're dissing then you just drop your name. Make it fair game.........I diss nobodies stuff. I just gave an opinion.......Take it easy man.

Really.....I have no problem with whoever you are so my apologies! :confused:

Originally posted by Asickeronius

Why don't you post some of my dissed stuff.........I said there's some good in there too! I can dig the BSEA........Get off my back man........don't take it personal......it's true.........some is good........some is bad! Post my dissed stuff..........or how about if you're dissing then you just drop your name. Make it fair game.........I diss nobodies stuff. I just gave an opinion.......Take it easy man.

Really.....I have no problem with whoever you are so my apologies! :confused:

Hot damn you are not the person i thought you were.. my bad on that comment...

Archived