its picture time fuckers

AORAone

well boys and girls.

i planned on making a thanksgiving thread when i got home tonight. but i see iquit beat me to the punch. touche old friend. anyways, my thaksgiving dinner is gonna be bomb. whats yours going to be like? take a picture of the bigass table before you people grub. then post up. mine will be up as soon as i get home. i figured id make the thread now, because i doubt people are just gonna take a flik for the hell of it. so do it. and happy turkey day you nerds. get drunk and be rowdy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I wont have pictures, but I'll tell you whats on the motherfucking menu.

Appetizers were; cheeses, crackers, pepperoni, and some other salted meats that I cant stand. Vegitable platters, chips etc. Crab Rangoons, and some assorted little quiches.

Main meal; Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatos, Home made mustard scented cranberry sauce, garlic roasted fresh brussel sprouts, fresh baked rolls, asparagus, stuffing, gravy, and of course the Turkey (small 12 pounder).

Dessert: Fresh baked pumpkin pies with home made whipped cream and/or vanilla ice cream.

Originally posted by johnny@Nov 26 2004, 03:03 PM

our turkey was deep fried. shit sounds nasty i know but it was motherfucking bangin. my brother got some ill marinade/rub shit from emmeril for the turkey. i'll say again, motherfucking bangin.

i second that. this thanksgiving was the first time i ever tried deep fried turkey... and before i saw it i had this image of it being a giant KFC-looking turkey (which i wouldn't mind, because i eat like shit anyway)... but it didn't look much different from oven-baked turkey. it tasted a LOT better though. we had two of them... one seasoned with cajun spices, the other with garlic and butter. both were phenomenal. end of story.

Originally posted by johnny@Nov 26 2004, 03:03 PM

our turkey was deep fried. shit sounds nasty i know but it was motherfucking bangin. my brother got some ill marinade/rub shit from emmeril for the turkey. i'll say again, motherfucking bangin.

I made the turkey last night for my roommates and a few of our friends that showed up. We had a professional chef friend that made the stuffing but promptly passed out afterwards, leaving me to finish the meal. In the spirit of being as unhealthy as possible, the turkey was basted with a mixture of chicken broth and beer, and injected all over the place with about 1/4lb of rosemary garlic butter with a horse syringe.

The remnants of the bird:

IMG03189.jpg

The remnants of one of its consumers last night:

IMG03187.jpg

well krie i'll explain it to you..

waaaay back in the day there where some pilgrims that left this one place and found this big place and decided to move in... but there where already tenants living there so they called the landlord and got them evicted and rasied the cost of living so the old tenants had to live on the west side in projects and eat fried tacos... but then a couple months later the pilgrims realized they didnt have cable so the called up the queen of england so she could send them some money..

and thats why its called kwanza