Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Its my turn

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by B_As_In_Bot, Mar 31, 2002.

1. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot Elite Member

okay after some years of no girls I finally got this girl who likes me, I know she wont last long because she says shes moving next semester. I want to make the best of it for us because Ive never had a girl like me this much, ever. Being with her distracts me from my progressing depression problem. Now heres where it gets kind of interesting. Shes speaks terrible english. We both know communication is essential in a healthy relationship. Shes very obediant towards me and refers to me as the commander.

I must have it good. I wanna make it go over smooth and painless because after all shes leaving soon, out of my state. Does anyone have any tips on how to make it easier on me. I know some of you people must have at one time been with a girl whos 2nd language was english. (1st being japanese) I need some good pointers if any, at all.

2. platapie

platapie Guest

i ahve no advice i jsu wanted to tell you that its dope she calls you the commander.

3. NoamChomsky

NoamChomsky Guest

I speak passable Japanese,so throw her my way if it dont work out.Un ga ii.

4. Drinky Crow

Drinky Crow New Jack

(cue funky music)
    All you need is the international language my brother. The language of looove. What it is...

5. -sudz-

-sudz- Guest

get her one of those translation phrases books, and on the last 'memo' pages look up some 'bedroom' phrases and add them on to give her a hint or something,i dont know. i'm having girl trouble myself lately.

6. TECONE SW

TECONE SW Guest

haha...

7. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot Elite Member

its funny, about the international language (love) because when my friend asked me about it I told I'd let all the love do the talking. Her driving is absolutley the worst Ive ever seen on a seperate note.

Were at an intersection, and the sirens of a fire truck are blaring loud as fuck, Im pretty stoned and like: Where the fuck is that coming from? when she turns right in the path of the fire engine, and then continues to drive under the speed limit in front of the engine, which is now honking at us. People everywhere are giving us the fuck-you look and I just put my face in my hands. She finally pulled over but it was too late by that time because the engine already turned..

i mean talk about embarassed. Asian Driver - No Survivor!

8. NoamChomsky

NoamChomsky Guest

Be a pal,send me some of her underwear.

9. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

nihongo o wakiramasen desu ka??

haha she calls you the commander...thats funny but cool

10. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

first off teach her to drive..then teach her english. If a girl called me the comander it would really bother me.

11. SHELLTOES

SHELLTOES Member

The commander, thats great, my girl just calls me the asshole.

12. railroadjerk

railroadjerk Guest

yo i think i saw this on an episode of "undeclared..."

13. SHELLTOES

SHELLTOES Member

Exactly.... Undeclared had electronic translators... funny show.

14. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

i'm in love with a german girl. oh god she is dope. i wish i could post flicks on this shit.

15. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

i plan on learning japanese later