IT'S MY LAST DAY AT WORK......

Abracadabra

well, i was made redundant last month (which makes me feel real old) hense all the talk of job interviews and stuff lately. well, it's officially my last day at work today. i rolled out of bed about an hour late, took my sweet time getting ready, and rolled in to work like i owned the joint. my boss didn't look too happy, i think the dumbass thought i was gunna actually do SOMETHING today (yeah right, sukkah). i'm just kickin it, registering all the free webspace i can before i leave (i should leave with a few g's of space), and just saving all my flicks and stuff to disk. then i'll probably leave shortly after i get my cheque and stuff (hopefully soon).

so i don't have a concrete job or place to be on monday morning (i turned down the job at hewlett packard...i have my reasons), so i may not be back on 12 oz for a little while. so i'd just like to say FAREWELL for now, but hopefully i'll see you all again soon. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived