its my birthday.

JoeyLawrence

fuckin lame ass day. no mail. no happy bdays from anyone. fuck everyone. oh shit. i did get the box from the crew. thanks sooo fuckin much professor poopatronic. you and leroy and sniezekioe are the fuckin kings. im rockin that bannana republic shirt right now listening to some fuckin wierd ass music that leroy sent and staring at my stack of stolen goods while drinking myself into a stupor with my lonely bottlke of bacardi. fuck. i wish i had some white pants. im gonna go get some soon. fuck. fuck fuckddhd! woopdeedoo. im out.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

who cares? pt2

im sorry i said who cares. eventhough i have no clue who you are and could care less about anyone on here i should at least say happy birthday because i know it would be nice for others to do the same for me. so happy birfday

fucking popgun...when i got home last night, which was about 10:30, i called your house but it was busy. maybe your roomate was on the internet? but i tried calling you when i got home. i was in the hospital all day with my friend. but in any other case, you still have to come over and pick up your marsh as your present from **** and i. and oh yea, maybe we can drinkt his weekend again? let me know....

dude, you gotta lighten up... your birthday is the one day a year where you should do everything you can to maintain your happiness... or kill yourself... either way, you should make a decision and get out of the house or 'get off the bus'

hey peeops...i dont have motherfuckn aim. well i do but im always too fuckin busy with school for that internet shit. im at school right now. and smart....ddue i would kill myself but wait no i wouldnt im too fuckin successful and sexy. fuck yo on the real kids today is a better day cause now i figured out im only 364 days away from legally being able to gamble and sit i bars and drink vodkeee. preace oute creatins. and FUCK YOUR ASSHOLE>>>>hhhhhahahaha criplife.

Originally posted by PopGunWar

ddue i would kill myself but wait no i wouldnt im too fuckin successful and sexy.

see... this is exactly my point... so take your sexy successful HAPPY ass up on out of here and get laid!

happy birthday dooood

you can't really expect birthdays to be anything great at all... because then if anything cool happens its bonus.

......did anyone else notice the guy standing to our left of Dee seems to be trying awefully hard to cover up the inside elbow areas?? (he just looks like such an addict hahah):cool:

You sound like this sorry ass girl I know. I drove 2.5 hours to hang out with this girl on her birthday, just a friend I was with my girlfriend. So when I finally get up there there is no else up there except her boyfriend and she invited a bunch of people. So then she starts crying and bitchin" oh, no body likes me, no body cares" and decides not even to go out on her damn 21st birthday. Fucking babies.....suck it up.....

Archived