Its Murrdah!

Jackson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Jackson

Tamagotchis are great, since day.

Should i kill it?

You should kill yourself!

Are you a fuckin 10 year old Japanese girl or what?

Ya got pics of yer hello kitty vibrator and interesting questions for us on that as well?

Traditionally, the thumbs up (yes) symbol was death... the thumb imitated the weapon and points towards the throat...

Thumbs down, no, the thumb (again the weapon) points away from the throat...

I guess you've been pussified by modern life, otherwise it just seems like this would be obvious...

I hope you know how to cheat those bad boys.

Go to the time setting screen and do the button combo to change the time, then just leave it. This pauses your tamagotchi so you can have sex/paint/etc interrupted. You can also advance it by a day by changing the time. I'll let you figure that one out.

Originally posted by Nekro

I hope you know how to cheat those bad boys.

Go to the time setting screen and do the button combo to change the time, then just leave it. This pauses your tamagotchi so you can have sex/paint/etc interrupted. You can also advance it by a day by changing the time. I'll let you figure that one out.

Tamagotchi hax0r5 ?

2pacIsMyHero, you and tease should talk, im sure you have a lot in common, such as, turning over monopoly boards when you are losing, spilling your beers on purpose because you are too pussy to drink them, watching the dvd of tupac resuurection on repeat etc etc...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived