it's murdaaaaaaaa

curious george

seriously, how many of you have helped to kill someone? or seen someone get killed right in front of you? i've seen it all. people hung from telephone poles, people shot point blank in the head or chest with a 357. damn. that shit'll blow a hole through ya body. with tha quickness.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was with my friend and we where racing this rice wagon and the rice wagon hit someone, it was theeeeee most fucked up shit I have ever seen. I don't know if the person dyed because we got out of there, but it was kinda a life changing experience.

------------------

You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by SCOTCH WHISKEO:

one time I had stomped the living shit out of a waterbug

ive been known to stomp an entire ant colony.

Once, my friend worked at a horse farm and they were hosting a show and this girl got bucked and the horse went nuts and stomped her to death. My boy was like 20 feet away and he had to clean that mess up. Said her head was like completely flat. I almost threw up.

Originally posted by jungle cat:

we should have population control.. kill random people because we are over populated.. then maybe i could get an affordable apartment.

thats what drugs are for...the cia dumped drugs in the "ghettos" of new york during ww2 and wishful thinking that it would destroy the black community....little did they think white people would have the same desires...

some rumor i heard

life changing experiences huh........

well, wen i was like 3 i saw a pigeon (the actual bird to you sporty theives) get hit by a big njtransit bus. all that was left was the feet some splat and some feathers...

uhhmy brother got into a really bad car accident which is too deep for 12oz fags...ha

i saw a ghost outside my window wen i was little..really fucked up shit..now i have a weird phobia that i must close the blinds in every room at once i enter..........

i've seen that video of the vietcong guy getting shot in the head in the middle of the street by an american.......the whole thing...getting shot in the head is nasty as fuck, not fun stuff..........

.....i've yet to see any faces of death videos.

....oh shit lastly, i dreamt of getting shot a few times, and getting tear gas in my eyes. both occasions seemed to hurt like hell.shit infact i 've had the weirdest dreams lately. i should go write some..

and my period wen i had a "fuck everything, i don't care" attitude, i drank like a few bottles of benedryl and the music started to get louder randomly, the ceiling moved alot, i saw some dots, and there were points were everything felt really slow and i felt really tired and light as a feather. i was thirsty as fuck in the morning,........boy was that stupid.

sorry if i write too much

when i was 5 i saw 2 kids get hit by a car. it was a really bad experience and all. but i really don't know if it messed me up at all. i cried when i saw it but im not sure if i cried because i thought i was sopesed to or if it made me sad.

thinking back on it it was disturbing.

------------------

xxxstraightedgexxx

ive heard willy!wonka's statement "cia dumped drugs in the "ghettos" of new york during ww2 and wishful thinking that it would destroy the black community". i have also heard that the aids virus was "created" to wipe out the gay population in s.f.

Originally posted by scampone:

i have also heard that the aids virus was "created" to wipe out the gay population in s.f.

actually there is strong evidence it was created and introduced, via the hepetitis B vaccination program in the late 70's, into the gay population in New York......

i was actually thinking about posting something on this....looks like its going to be a slow day so mabey i will....aids and the goverment is one of my feilds of intrest and belive me, with the evidence out there it is FFFFAAAARRRRR from a conspiracy theory, its actually a few missing documents away from fact....sadly thats probably how it will stay, anyhow, more later......

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Originally posted by George Dubyah Bush:

and continuing the extermination of both races.legally, in a sort of way.

umm, they are the same race.. they're both semites.

[This message has been edited by Step8 (edited 06-24-2001).]

why would aids be created by the government to kill gays? that makes no sense. whats the motive behind that? is there anything that isn't a conspiracy? and you say the late 70's??? there was a young guy who died in the late 60's of pnuemonia(sp?) when he should have been able to recover from it. so they saved his blood because it was an unusual case. they went back and tested it after they found out about aids and he had it.

..once i hit a rabbit, late nite on my way home from my boys house...i was all types of fucked up, got outta my car...found a stick, dug a hole on the side, slid the rabbit into it, grabbed a rock off a stone wall, and covered it up...thought about how i ended an existence, and the fucked up ways that i was brought to that point in tyme...it was also right during EASTER! seeing dead animals on the side of roads, always kills me....rOe

unfortunately, i seem to always be standing right there when shit goes down. last year i saw someone get shot to death at a subway station in boston (i was standing like 30 ft away) i saw this dude walk up to someone's car while he was stopped at a red light, put a gun in his open window and blow his head off (that was in nyc in '97) i saw some dude throw a hooker out of a car while doing like 60, then she broke her neck and died (that was in some town in massachusetts in '94) i was eating at a pizza place when i was 11 and saw someone take 2 in the chest 1 in the head right outside. i also seen this dead body of a bum who killed himself in the woods. i saw the body 2 hours before someone reported it to the cops. when i lived in brooklyn i was robbed at gunpoint, and came within inches of getting hit by a stray bullet. i've been jumped many times, hit with broken bottles, attacked with shanks, been in 3 totalled cars...i thank the lord that i'm still alive. i live out in the suburbs now where i don't have to deal with violence anymore. it can really mess up your head.

Archived