It's Monday - I'm Pissed

RumPuncher

I wake up and the furnace isn't on.

It's like 5' above freezing plus I have

to roll out of bed for an early shift at work.

The boss books me with a client at 10:00

and he's not even going to be here himself.

I got soaked in the freezing rain yesterday

and had to sit on the bus all wet with my goretex

wolled up in my lap and soaking. Plus some hippy

girl in a poncho and a berret sat next to me.

Dont get me started on the hippies!!!

BOO! I hate cold weather, it makes me angry.

but on the up side..... I've been given the keys

to this monkey house, so just try to start shit.

The powers of mad have gone to my head.

KEY3

< to serve and delete your shit >

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I feel your pain, man. I did a foul piece on the weekend with bought paint, drank like crazy, did mad "no drug talk", and now I'm depressed as fuck.

After three hours of sleep, I get to class only to find out that it has been cancelled. Now I'm sitting around in a boiling hot library.

And the Cowboys lost to the Steelers yesterday. Let's hope a Red Sox victory lifts my spirits tonight.

The Texans are getting to be one hot team. But I will always want to have dinner with my man Jerry Jones.

I did see that play, and am convinced that the Cowboys' defence has one of those Super Bowl hangovers, without even playing in the superbowl. That Rothlesburger (sp) guy is amazing, though; I ain't gonna discredit him.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by <KEY3>@Oct 18 2004, 08:51 AM

< to serve and delete your shit >

^^

I feel ya man, i dont wanna scratch any wounds here but today

it has been a beautifull day here..maybe you need mediterranean vacations

drinks on you, holler

well, i slept through my first 2 classes, am hella early to this one, so i got on the computer, i couldnt remember my password to my usual name so i used this one, it took me 49210 tries to get on, my house is always cold and i had to rush finish a drawing, then i have to walk to work, i have 2 cars, both of which arent runnin well right now, but hey, who cares i guess

onesecondple/birthday in a week, i better get a damn thread

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob@Oct 18 2004, 10:14 AM

^^^

Rothlesburger (sp?) is fucking insane. He looks like he'll be better than Eli or Philip Rivers. Did you see that play where he avoided two defenders then pitched the ball to Jay Remiersma? Hot.

Oh, and fuck the Cowboys. Texans rule.

[/thread jack]

hell yeah! , i watched the higlights from the game (i was at work and missed it) your boy was on fire. although i dont really know about the decision by chower to have bettis do all of the X and goal runs , but thats just me.

don't worry your not alone....i'm pisst too...i have to present a boring ass speech to my class...i started my period yesterday :yuck: ..so that always fucking sucks....and my baby iquit got in a fight with...two stupid cantonese fucks....my life is horrible today...^o^

Hey man, i'm running on three hours of sleep after deciding yesterday evening that Red Bull was the only viable alternative for getting my studying done. That stuff kept me up all night.

The great thing is that i don't get to leave school until like, four today and I've been here since eight. yah!

Originally posted by LENS@Oct 18 2004, 05:32 PM

Hey man, i'm running on three hours of sleep after deciding yesterday evening that Red Bull was the only viable alternative for getting my studying done. That stuff kept me up all night.

The great thing is that i don't get to leave school until like, four today and I've been here since eight. yah!

dude were on the same boat.....only my alternative is a 24oz hazalnut decaf....i was sh...sh... shaking last night...and i been at school since eight....damn...we care about our future....i get out at 7:00 sucks to be me ^o^

Originally posted by bigpoppa.k@Oct 18 2004, 01:21 PM

well k... hollerin at me from that car on friday should have lifted your spritis enough to last a week!? :smiles:

I was waiting to see you make a comment like this.

Originally posted by fatalist+Oct 18 2004, 05:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatalist - Oct 18 2004, 05:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-LENS@Oct 18 2004, 05:32 PM

dude were on the same boat.....only my alternative is a 24oz hazalnut decaf....i was sh...sh... shaking last night...and i been at school since eight....damn...we care about our future....i get out at 7:00 sucks to be me ^o^

[/b]

All i'm saying is that we better be getting something damn good out of this whole college thing once we're done.

Originally posted by effyoo@Oct 18 2004, 07:00 PM

you bunch of whiners. theres six inches of snow here already, my car is out of comission, I have to bus to work, I had to work all weekend, AND I don't get a day off until next Sunday. Take that.

ahhhhh. quit whinning......j/p Damnn i thought i had it bad....

I was ANGRY on Friday..or was it Thursday?

No..it was more than anger, I was enraged!! I felt like I was going to implode.

I wanted to kill someone...preferably with an object that had a flat side.

I enjoyed my anger, so I cant get on the bus.

I dont even remember why I was so mad either. Its not important.

grrr....

all fucking day long with a client

and now it turns out the boss has

added an hour on to my shift for

this client without telling me. AND I worked though lunch.

Boogers! Now all my other shit is moved around and I have

no idea when I can get it done. PLUS.. there's a 'management meeting'

someone up north this weekend. When the fuck did I agree to attend

'management meeting' and bullshit like that?