Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

It's Monday - I'm Pissed

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by <KEY3>, Oct 18, 2004.

1. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

I wake up and the furnace isn't on.
    It's like 5' above freezing plus I have
    to roll out of bed for an early shift at work.
    The boss books me with a client at 10:00
    and he's not even going to be here himself.

I got soaked in the freezing rain yesterday
    and had to sit on the bus all wet with my goretex
    wolled up in my lap and soaking. Plus some hippy
    girl in a poncho and a berret sat next to me.
    Dont get me started on the hippies!!!

BOO! I hate cold weather, it makes me angry.
    but on the up side..... I've been given the keys
    to this monkey house, so just try to start shit.
    The powers of mad have gone to my head.

KEY3

< to serve and delete your shit >

2. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

It's going to be in the low 90s here today. Ha.

Is this the earliest you've been at work in ... ever?

3. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

I feel your pain, man. I did a foul piece on the weekend with bought paint, drank like crazy, did mad "no drug talk", and now I'm depressed as fuck.

After three hours of sleep, I get to class only to find out that it has been cancelled. Now I'm sitting around in a boiling hot library.

And the Cowboys lost to the Steelers yesterday. Let's hope a Red Sox victory lifts my spirits tonight.

4. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

^^^
    Rothlesburger (sp?) is fucking insane. He looks like he'll be better than Eli or Philip Rivers. Did you see that play where he avoided two defenders then pitched the ball to Jay Remiersma? Hot.

Oh, and fuck the Cowboys. Texans rule.

[/thread jack]

5. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

The Texans are getting to be one hot team. But I will always want to have dinner with my man Jerry Jones.

I did see that play, and am convinced that the Cowboys' defence has one of those Super Bowl hangovers, without even playing in the superbowl. That Rothlesburger (sp) guy is amazing, though; I ain't gonna discredit him.

6. cloner

cloner Senior Member

7. Nosmo King

Nosmo King New Jack

Its a lousy day in Chicago and i have to take a mean shit

8. ^^

I feel ya man, i dont wanna scratch any wounds here but today
    it has been a beautifull day here..maybe you need mediterranean vacations
    drinks on you, holler

9. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

looks like the rain has cleared up here too. looks like i might get some sun...

10. Then Away

Then Away New Jack

well, i slept through my first 2 classes, am hella early to this one, so i got on the computer, i couldnt remember my password to my usual name so i used this one, it took me 49210 tries to get on, my house is always cold and i had to rush finish a drawing, then i have to walk to work, i have 2 cars, both of which arent runnin well right now, but hey, who cares i guess

onesecondple/birthday in a week, i better get a damn thread

11. badmotorfinger

badmotorfinger Junior Member

hell yeah! , i watched the higlights from the game (i was at work and missed it) your boy was on fire. although i dont really know about the decision by chower to have bettis do all of the X and goal runs , but thats just me.

12. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

don't worry your not alone....i'm pisst too...i have to present a boring ass speech to my class...i started my period yesterday :yuck: ..so that always fucking sucks....and my baby iquit got in a fight with...two stupid cantonese fucks....my life is horrible today...^o^

13. bigpoppa.k

bigpoppa.k Elite Member

well k... hollerin at me from that car on friday should have lifted your spritis enough to last a week!? :smiles:

14. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Hey man, i'm running on three hours of sleep after deciding yesterday evening that Red Bull was the only viable alternative for getting my studying done. That stuff kept me up all night.

The great thing is that i don't get to leave school until like, four today and I've been here since eight. yah!

15. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

dude were on the same boat.....only my alternative is a 24oz hazalnut decaf....i was sh...sh... shaking last night...and i been at school since eight....damn...we care about our future....i get out at 7:00 sucks to be me ^o^