its like, what the fuck?

cultural me

so here i am, lookin at the new transworld snowboarding and im like "hmm, i think ill read one of my fave. articles." so i start to look for table of contents and its like "well shit! i cant find it!"

theres to many fucking ads to find the godamn table of contents!

so yea, fuck that shit. i gotta go to work, fuck that shit to. peace.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by GamblersGrin

sometimes after i poop and then i wipe my ass right after the poop comes out and i know there will be much poop on the toilet paper i want to smell the toilet paper. and sometimes when i do it touches my nose and im bad gamblers.

right now im relly sick and when i read this i started to laugh with led to coughing and i almost threw up...

awesom:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest sneak

i bought an American copy of Vibe recently and was shocked to have to flick through at least 30 pages (i counted) of ads for everything imaginable (or at least their target demographic) would want before i got to the contents!!

i mean, what the fuck. how many ads do you neeed in one magazine? i know you have to get money somehow, but seriosuly 30 pages just to skip to find out whats in the actual magazine, buried deep underneath some crappy advert for Ecko or some other wack brand, is lame.

Originally posted by sneak

i bought an American copy of Vibe recently and was shocked to have to flick through at least 30 pages (i counted) of ads for everything imaginable (or at least their target demographic) would want before i got to the contents!!

i mean, what the fuck. how many ads do you neeed in one magazine? i know you have to get money somehow, but seriosuly 30 pages just to skip to find out whats in the actual magazine, buried deep underneath some crappy advert for Ecko or some other wack brand, is lame.

now thats what im sayin, its like. what the fuck?!