ITS LATE AT NIGHT. WHAT ARE YOU DOING??

CRAMPS

right now im listening to some metal and painting some wack canvis art for my show....

i get my best art inspiration from bad late night christian news shows and metal....i get some wierd shit going..

what are you fucks upto??:king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Mr. prez.............................you just said......the dumbest thing..........ive EVER herd.

i just.........dont know what to say..................

are you just stupid in the the boy or what??? jesus........i cant understand.......how could one say something sooooooooooooo dumb...oh my god.......

:confused: :confused: :confused:

so yea...

i bought a new pink outfit today, and the material is waaay too hot for summertime...dammit....

but yea..

sprite remix is waaay better then upside 7up shit

i was getting sleepy, but you know how it is when youre reallll sleepy, then all of a sudden it just goes away? yea..that's me...

THIS SHIT IS WACK WHY THE HELL DO U CARE ABOUT SHIT PEOPLE ARE DOING AT THIS TIME? I AM GOING TO TELL YOU WHAT THIS WACK SHIT SAYS I AM DOING.. I AM FUCIN HIGH OKAY.. THATS WHAT I AM DOING HOE SO GET HIGH TOO AND STOP SAYING WUZ PEOPLE TO DO

Originally posted by JaZe

THIS SHIT IS WACK WHY THE HELL DO U CARE ABOUT SHIT PEOPLE ARE DOING AT THIS TIME? I AM GOING TO TELL YOU WHAT THIS WACK SHIT SAYS I AM DOING.. I AM FUCIN HIGH OKAY.. THATS WHAT I AM DOING HOE SO GET HIGH TOO AND STOP SAYING WUZ PEOPLE TO DO

jazeejeff is fuckin gangster......

:cool:

keepitgangsta homie.

Originally posted by mr_president

CRAMPS IS ON THE RAG!!!

CRAMPS IS ON THE RAG!!!

CRAMPS IS ON THE RAG!!!

CRAMPS IS ON THE RAG!!!

CRAMPS IS ON THE RAG!!!

CRAMPS IS ON THE RAG!!!

CRAMPS IS ON THE RAG!!!

CRAMPS IS ON THE RAG!!!

CRAMPS IS ON THE RAG!!!

CRAMPS IS ON THE RAG!!!

CRAMPS IS ON THE RAG!!!

CRAMPS IS ON THE RAG!!!

CRAMPS IS ON THE RAG!!!

CRAMPS IS ON THE RAG!!!

CRAMPS IS ON THE RAG!!!

CRAMPS IS ON THE RAG!!!

CRAMPS IS ON THE RAG!!!

CRAMPS IS ON THE RAG!!!

CRAMPS IS ON THE RAG!!!

CRAMPS IS ON THE RAG!!!

CRAMPS IS ON THE RAG!!!

CRAMPS IS ON THE RAG!!!

CRAMPS IS ON THE RAG!!!

:lol:

Originally posted by JaZe

Originally posted by XxSugarxX

jazeejeff is fuckin gangster......

:cool:

keepitgangsta homie.

He's not tuff; he's just mad at his mom.

It was late night now it’s 9:30 in the damn morning.

Okay so last night I saw frida. Good movie. I don’t think that it is really accurate but good nonetheless. I feel in love with selma hayek because not only I have a better respect for her doing this role, but damn……girl has got some hot titties. I swear. They are are beautiful it’s ridiculous.

Smoked weed. Had some sexin and passed the fuck out.

Originally posted by Devilush

...... but damn……girl has got some hot titties. I swear. They are are beautiful it’s ridiculous.

that majorly just made my day. thank you. j/k

anyways same story here, its 12 40 pm now i just ate lunch, about to go for a run and then study for a midterm for Art after 1940. yeehaw.

Originally posted by yoink

that majorly just made my day. thank you. j/k

anyways same story here, its 12 40 pm now i just ate lunch, about to go for a run and then study for a midterm for Art after 1940. yeehaw.

it definitely made my hubby’s night for sure. It looks so soft to be resting on her tits.

Archived