It's KaBar---I'm back online

KaBar2

My apologies to those who tried to contact me--my computer blew a power supply and I was "bucks down" for over a month. I read 12 oz. from my computer at work, but our "nanny filter" prevented me from posting.

Anyway, hello one and all.

Ok. Who wants to argue? I got a internet jones like fuckin' WHOA.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so top secret, I needed to put a password in to type this...

I drank Holstein Maibocks, some shit with a goat on it called Kozel, Baltika, and Schlitz tonight. There’s lightening outside, and I just got in. Life is nice for now. Especially since I got a big dish of butter chicken and rice in front of me, accompanied by an eggplant dish and a big bowl of salad with all the fixings.

Your kids didn’t have internet for that long? I must be spoilt! lol

Injured my fucking left hand playing banjo

I had to stop playing my plastic-bucket banjo for the whole month my computer was fucked up because I fucked up a tendon. Man! I like to died from boredom.

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by High Priest

Oh ok. Have you met killwhitey?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Talk about feeble

Originally posted by KaBar2

To fuck up a tendon playing a banjo made out of dumpster-dived shit---man, that is FEEBLE. I gotta go take my Geritol now.

you're certainly not the first to feel the wrath of the gods of rock. well, maybe you're the first to feel the wrath while playing a dumpster banjo.

but i feel your pain/embarassment. i once drew blood in a freak air guitar incident.

IQuit

Yeah, you're so right. If I wasn't such an old weezer I woulda held out til I got all the shit I needed. Actually, I sort of pussed out--because I actually did have everything I needed, if I had used the violin pegs and beater violin strings I dumpstered at Gold's violin shop. I'm not positive, but I think the violin strings would have been way too short, even though my plastic bucket banjer does have a short length-of-scale. No idea how it would have sounded, either.

I bought the tuners and strings from Stewart-MacDonald for like $25.

I know, I know----"Poseur!"

Guest willy.wonka

one of my great grand fathers wasa banjo legend

only had a few fingers, breakin in horses and such. he was a big cock fighter in the south.

my mom used to horseback with the greatful dead and i guess the who used to cruise at my grandfathers brother house or something.

howsit kabar...hawaii is good, going through some transitional stages.

lookin more like cali everyday...

Re: one of my great grand fathers wasa banjo legend

Originally posted by willy.wonka

my mom used to horseback with the greatful dead and i guess the who used to cruise at my grandfathers brother house or something.

translation: give blowjobs to.

Archived