It's in your best interest to listen to The Locust

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00162129f00000017.jpg'>

well no shit

moth eaten deerhead-

damn it jim, im not a magician. and actually not even a doctor. i'm not a fucking doctor. a cuckoo clock never gives the right time. we swim up stream for the cuckoo's dream. it's no surprise just how low some will go.

well ill be a monkeys uncle-

dad, sisters on fire. shut up and get the marshmallows. dad, i dont like little brother. shut up and eat what i give you. let's go. this damn dollar has got to get me two. dad, im tired of running in circles. shut up or i'll nail your other foot to the floor.

Just got wind for the first time? Its in even better interest that you check out there former side project CATTLE DECAPITATION.

I saw the locust about two weeks ago at the troubador... there new material (off PLAGUED SOUNDSCAPES) is unbelivable. Too bad they signed to epitah.

Guest Dr. Drew
Originally posted by Death Trip

They were ok when they first came out, but now they're way over rated and annoying.

yes.

Originally posted by Death Trip

They were ok when they first came out, but now they're way over rated and annoying.

fucking bologna!

dude, all fashion/hipster/bullshit aside, that LP is fucking solid. start to finish. seriously, don't pretend that it's not.

Originally posted by High Priest

Just got wind for the first time? Its in even better interest that you check out there former side project CATTLE DECAPITATION.

I saw the locust about two weeks ago at the troubador... there new material (off PLAGUED SOUNDSCAPES) is unbelivable. Too bad they signed to epitah.

it would be better to just go beyond that and listen to crimson curse or swing kids. swing kids cover of joy divisions "warsaw" is pretty good........

Archived