It's hard being ugly...

trackstand

Anybody else know how I feel? I am not self-conscious or superficial but I am a pretty ugly person. I'm sick of it... It just seems like everyone always pity's you when you are ugly. It's like, "oh I need to cut him some slack, he's not attractive in the least". Yeah, I know... Thanks for rubbing it in, jerk! I mean, most of the time when I go out I am dressed pretty sharp, but it doesn't help. I could have the illest kicks and a nice pair of jeans and a clean t-shirt and I still look like a little piece of shit. Girls don't come near me... Being unattractive you generally lead a pretty lonely life. Oh, and bombing... Don't even get me started. It's nearly impossible doing insides when everyone is gazing at you, looking at your imperfect teeth, pale skin and thin hair.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you have some low selfesteme man, I've heard tales of a tackstand that

with just a glance could steal a women away from older men. hahahhaha

for real though, we have simmular attributes you ever get girls say, "wow

is that your real hair color?" i always tought damn I look so unintresting

this bitch wants to talk about hair.

But what it really means is, If I get to fuck him my treated hair will look

that much more real.

I've seen some attractive girls with some pretty downright ugly guys...I think all you need to do is either be confident (as typically corny as that sounds...) OR find a hot girl with some real self-loathing self-esteem issues. Or a combination of the two...

Then again, you could always just go on mtv's "I want a famous face" and try to look like Vin Diesel. Girls might like that too.

Attitude my friend, attitude is what does it.

Have you ever met (blank) from (blank) that cat has one hell of a cool attitude and confidence like a mother fucker.

Because of that, I have consistently seen him over the years with NOTHING BUT hot girls....chicks that are a 10 on the 10 point scale. The girl he's about to marry....fuuuuck, so fine.

If (blank) can pull it off, so can you homie.

If you have an artisitic skill, play that shit up my man. Girls LOVE talent especially of the culinary or artistic sort.

Don't carry a lack of self-esteem with you. Bitches can sense that at 40 paces. You need to kinda act like you're too good for them instead (but don't overdo it, naw mean?)

hope this helps.

Well, I don't know if a specific writers name being used as an example is appropriate but yeah, about attitude... You're probably right. However, while I do seriously think I'm ugly... This thread was more a play off of that other dudes stupid ass thread. I just noticed in the shower that I have a killer overbite by the way... So foul.