its happening again

Dick Quickwood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by CHOPPER

i heard roseberg has a wicked awesome graff scene

hahaha......the last time I went to Cali..I drove through Roseburg....the "downtown" still looks like it in 1958..haha.

Originally posted by ragsoe505

just talked to my brother, heard roseburg is mad fulla tweakers 455, might rival even where your at. can't touch albuquerque though.

These days..I wouldn't even stop in Roseburg to get gas or eat.....that place just looks too weird.....like some "Andy Griffith Show" shit....you know....Pleasantville type shit.....I know about the tweakers all too well...I see 'em daily walking around like zombies yelling and screaming at the top of thier lungs....

andy griffith was an old show, the houses were too new in that one. nowadays they look all beat, like "in the heat of the night" or some shit...

do you know why tweakers have sex doggy style?

so they can both peek out the window

^^^^^hahahahaha....lol.---yo Rags....hit up the e-mail....I'll reply when I get home from drinkin'....The next time ........ comes through,if you're around there..you should cruise up...

Originally posted by 455

^^^^^hahahahaha....lol.---yo Rags....hit up the e-mail....I'll reply when I get home from drinkin'....The next time ........ comes through,if you're around there..you should cruise up... [/quote

10-4...

figured that was a good tweaker style response...

hahaha....right on bro.....I need to head to the store and get some Pabst....talk to ya later....tell the clan I said "what's up"...peace out r505.

Archived