It's got to be the voice!

Guest Dr. Doom

Guest Dr. Doom

I just met this girl at my work right?? I walk in and the lady training this girl introduces us okay?? I think to myself, "She's okay.......I bet she's nice" whatever........Two minutes later the lady who introduced makes some joke about "You're single and your single....oh what a perfect couple?!?!?!?!?!" We both turn red in the face and comment on the fact that this woman isn't to tactful about her "match making" ideas!

So I go and have a drink with all of them; including the trainer's boyfriend; who I'm cool with after the shift is over! This girl is into what I'm saying but not in a "yes man" type of way, just in a real sincere type of tone. You know where everything isn't courtesy laughs and all that other bullshit??but just very genuine. The bar closes so we go next door to the other bar which is open later. We all sit down, hang out for another half an hour, drink some MONDO beers or whatever in the fuck they call them, and then the trainer says "Why don't you guys come back to my house to hang out and have some margaritas?" Which we did. I've known the trainer for like 6 years now but never really kicked it with her. Anyway, we all stay up until like 4:00 in the morning talking and whatnot. In the meanwhile this girl is talking to me, and we are all telling stories, and I'd say we were all suffering somewhat from "beer courage" so I was actually really open about some things that I don't like talking about and she was way into it!! :) Anyway, it turns out that she has done radio commercials for chat line services. She has this voice of a sexy, sweet angel. We got kinda trashed and were like holding hands/distant cuddling type of thing and ended up falling asleep on the couch together. She called me the next day on my cell and I missed the call. She left a message. Beautiful voice!! I called her back and she was still sweet as pie!! I'm sprung! Has anyone else ever gotten sprung off the voice as a major factor?? This sounds retarded but it's just odd to me.........I have gotten that feeling for like 2 years now and bammm..........it hits me like a ton of bricks in one day with some strange girl I've never met before!!:crazy:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Dr. Doom

You guys.........

I just got off the phone with her!!

She's so fucking rad!

But.............

She's going to be moving to LA in like 5 months and picking up and moving is something I've always wanted to do! I really respect this girl and wouldn't want to fuck up her plans.

She said that she is coming back to the state I live in to settle down when she's done with her travelling escapades.

Who knows?

Things come 360 degrees all the time!!

Maybe one day!

Guest Dr. Doom
Originally posted by nomadawhat

That sounds right about the time I'll end up in the LA area, hook a brother up.......

No way damn it!! She's mine, all mine!!

Oh yeah.......fine body too so it isn't just the voice!!

8th grade........friend gives me number to phone sex thing.....i dial.......i then listen to 20 girls give a short bio on them and why i should dial *645 to talk to them....i got sprung as soon as they talked......so i spent the next hour just listening to the bios.........i kinda knew that they were really 60 year old woman immitating 20 year sluts......but i didnt care.......i liked it:)

Archived