Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

it's good that im not a mod

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by iloveboxcars, Mar 29, 2003.

1. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

because as soon as someone made a stupid thread or said something totally moronic, they would be banned. i just dont have the patience for fuck-tards sometimes.

this thread would probably cause me to ban myself.

2. Grant_Wood

Grant_Wood Banned

YEAH, WORD, FUCK YOU, FUCK MODS, FUCK BANNING, FUCK YALL. I SAW 8MILE THE OTHER DAY, AND SINCE THEN IVE BEEN GETTIN THIS FEELIN THAT I WOULD MAKE A DOPE RAPPER SINCE I CAN IMPROVISE BETTER THAN ALL MY FRIENDS, BUT, IM WHITE, HMMMM... FUCK RACISM, FUCK WHITEY, YALL REMEMBER THE WEST COAST RAP CREW CALLED DA LYNCH MOB? YEAH,WELL, I HAD THE TAPE FOR LIKE 10 YEARS AN SHIT, YESTERDAY I ACTUALLY LISENED TO THE RAPPERS AND DAAAAMN THAT SHIT IS PURE KILL WHITE BOY SHIT, THEY HAVE A WHOLE SONG CALLED THE DEVIL AND ITS ALL ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE BEING THE DEVIL.. MOM, AM I THE DEVIL BITCH?

3. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

HAHA DA LENCH MOB....ICE CUBE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT IS STILL ALIVE AND NOT IN PRISON.

OH SHIT I THINK CAPS LOCK IS CONTAGIOUS.

4. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

*picks wax from ear*

5. Missinterpreted

Missinterpreted Member

i would love to ban all you idiots.

6. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

7. Grant_Wood

Grant_Wood Banned

oh shit, my bad on the caps... yeah....

8. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

you would ban Mr.Yuck?

What the fuck is up with that? Yuck aint never done shit to Missinterpreted. Man thats pretty shady.:cry2:

9. Missinterpreted

Missinterpreted Member

hey, what can i say.
    im pretty fucking shady.

10. Grant_Wood

Grant_Wood Banned

11. Missinterpreted

Missinterpreted Member

"pms"

men's excuse for being bitched at because they are dumb.

12. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

13. Krook

Krook Banned

:lol:

i'd ban everybody and keep the WHOLE site to my self:evil2:

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

14. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

15. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

i am so fucking sick right now. its like the bubonic plague time 2 without dying. fuck fuck fuck fuck

i dont know why i quoted you. good night.