Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

It's Friday and I'm a free man.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by T.T Boy, Feb 1, 2002.

1. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

well the clock struck midnight a few hours ago which now means that tt is now off of house arrest. thats right im a free man again. 5 months of being stuck in this house seems like about 5 years. oh well at least i k now that tomorrow i can wake up and walk where ever i want to whenever i want to without getting arrested. thank god for freedom. never take it for advantage cause it can be revoked at any moment. damn, i think its about time i got back to trains and painting them for those special people in my life. goodnight all.

oh feel free to im me if youre on tonight. bfresh764 we can discuss anything you please.

2. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

After 5 months TT...GET OUT!!
    What were you on house arrest for man murder. 5 months is a long time. My friend was under house arrest* for like 1 month and they had for assault.:) :eek:

3. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

thanks for the kind words pistol. seriously.
    i was up for aggravated assault. ive also been on curfew for a year prior to the 5 months. its gonna be hard adjusting to life the way it used to be before all of this happened. i honestly dont even knwo where to start.

4. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

it was funny to hear you say don't take freedom for granite, it can be taken away at any time. nothing wrong with you, just i doesn't sound right with the definition of freedom.

5. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i know what you mean. but really no one is free. your government owns you. they let you do as you please under the conditions of the law. if you fuck up, and break thhose laws, they take your freedom away. therefore making no one truly free. kinda see what i mean? this thread could take a wierd turn any second here.

6. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

yea i do see what you mean. and thats what i was saying. but on the other hand if you didn't have laws we would have more problems. but i don't want this thread to take that weird turn so i'll stop there.

7. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

agreed. no laws would create more problems. end of story. lets stop it from becoming wierd.

8. When

When 12oz Loyalist

damn after 5 months of being cooped up in your pad i bet youll go outside and look like a deer in someones headlights... the outside world is a wonderful thing, a wonderful thing indeed

9. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

:king:

vai TT Boy.

10. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

this always made me feel good

GO T.T BOY ,GO!!!

11. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

aight shizun burn them thangs......... hit me up, u lost

12. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Ok TT theres somethings you have to do kid....

Play hockey.
    Visit the bars.
    Visit the strip joint.
    Try out burger kings new combo.
    um....
    Run through the streets of your town naked at night...
    #1. Go paint kiddo.

Congrats!

13. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

well its about time!!

14. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

dude come visit me. viva la stabos.

15. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

my boy was on house arrest untill his court date..september 12th untill january 6th..that was just for assault with a deadly weapon..it usually doesnt matter what you do..its how long it takes for you to get a spot..he would go to court and the faggot he sliced wouldnt show so he would be on house arrest for another 2 monthes eachtime..court is a bitch..those days were dope though..mad parties.