Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

its been awhile

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by BUCK FUSH, Jan 16, 2004.

1. BUCK FUSH

BUCK FUSH Member

2. BUCK FUSH

BUCK FUSH Member

3. BUCK FUSH

BUCK FUSH Member

4. BUCK FUSH

BUCK FUSH Member

thats all i have for now. the rest im posting in canvases because most of what ive been doing lately is more on the fine arts tip

5. DorkstaR

DorkstaR Senior Member

everyone has their own style... i think.

6. BUCK FUSH

BUCK FUSH Member

no arguments here. i guess i should have prefaced the second one with something to the effect of "this was an expierment. i posted it because i liked the way it came out." my influences are obvious and i dont claim that anything ive made is groundbreaking. meh... by the way the face of the second guy was inspired by none other than don zimmer.

7. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member

The character is painted very ill as for the graff its just not my taste

8. BUCK FUSH

BUCK FUSH Member

thanks the character is actually prismas and a white UNI

9. WrIot

WrIot Senior Member

10. ibfamily

ibfamily New Jack

11. ibfamily

ibfamily New Jack

12. chinanetpower123456

chinanetpower123456 New Jack

room door and steel wood door

For a home, what is the most important? Safety sure! How to guarantee our home have a complete safety defendor. STEEL SECURITY DOOR!we provide the best price reliable steel door, security door, room door,steel security door and steel wood door. Beautiful style and high qulaity help you build an extra safety home and make you live without any worry.