Its been a long time, since I left you

RoboThruster

So its been another big break for me as far as 12oz goes (half of you are asking yourselves "who is this motherfucker?". Well to that I say "I'm robothruster nigga who's the fuck is you?!").

Anyway I figured since it's the part of my 21st birthday day where I sober up and reflect and all that shit, and since its been awhile, I may as well share.

Today's events:-

1) Robothrusters wakes up and stares at his ceiling for a good half an hour considering whether he should go to lectures or lie in a bundle of toasty warm awesomeness for hours on end. Being a responsible citizen and shit, he goes for the former. He comes home and finds a whole bunch of people waiting around for him to sing happy birthday. It's pretty dam sweet in a corny as hell kind of way.

2) Robothruster gets picked up by old highschool homey in his work truck. They talk shit, pump old ice cube tracks and kick freestyles at schoolchildren during red lights. They go back to the lab and rehearse some stuff. Highschool homey doesn't smoke very often and decides to get blazed. He acts kind of goofy much to Robothrusters amusement. Goodtimes.

3) Robothrusters gets picked up by parents. They have coffee, parents give him a watch that blings like a 50 cent video shoot. Score.

4) Robothuster stops off for birthday drinks on the way home. Ends up getting tipsy, cracks jokes with freinds. One of the dudes he's drinking with decides to bring along all his art school buddies. When they learn he's turning 21 they all break out into song. He stikes up a conversation with one of them who met a couple years back for a brief moment. She's got back from europe awhile ago and is now working on photography. They flirt, Robo gets her number, then goes to leave. Art girl kicks up a fuss and asks him to stay repeated times but Robo is under the impression that there is cake and more corny singing from his wholesome ass roomates waiting for him. Robo would feel like a dick is he left them hanging so he bails anyway and promise's to call. On exit some drunk art school hoe who had been kissing some other random art school hoe 15 minutes earlier, tries to make out with him in the middle of the whole "Hey I've got to jet, it was nice meeting you" routine. Robo finds the whole thing very amusing.

Now here's the downer.

5) Robo gets home and finds birthday drinks went on longer than he expected. The wholesome bringers of cake have all fallen asleep. Robo doesn't want to wake them. Instead, he talks shit with some randoms, replies to some birthday messages he got earlier and kicks himself alittle for not hanging around to see what might of happened with art school girl.

All in all it hasn't been a bad 21st birthday day. The party will be in a couple of weeks since I've been slck organising. Rest assured it will involve me inviting artschool girl, getting live and trying to woo her with all my thrusty charm .It will also be documented and reported.

Out.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.