Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

it's always a little bit easier to get out of bed on FRIDAY...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Abracadabra, Mar 19, 2004.

1. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

tonight: meet up with my mum after work and have dinner at my favorite japanese place. introduce her to jennifer. jen has to go home early-ish to do work for university, so i might hook up with a couple of my boys and have a beverage or three.

tomorrow: weather's going to be nice. get out and about and enjoy the sunshine. see jen for a few hours. probably go out to lunch. maybe catch a movie.

saturday night: find a party. crash it. easy. if there's nothing exciting i might go catch a band. i think there'a a gig on at the corner hotel on saturday night for "make mix tapes not war" or some shit. ninety nine and love of diagrams are playing. that's all that matters.

sunday: it'll be a nice day again. lounge and chillax with jen. go out and write my name on stuff after dark if it's quiet

what are your plans dudes and duderettes?

2. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

I have a uhaul truck rented and ill be moving all weekend to a brand new apartment, never been lived in...(with my girlfriend), so this weekend is a big step for the little stepper.

plus working one of my two jobs

bartending is fun though

3. BOZACK

BOZACK Member

my friday will consist of this list of things in no particular order:

old friends
    barbecue
    rum/cherry/pineapple/orange punch/slush crap (sooooo goood)
    swimming
    getting tan
    the bulldog
    chap vodka (skol...yum/gag)
    new friends
    painting
    new orleans?
    codiene
    oil change
    new clothes
    long island iced teas
    that ghetty green.

4. esp

esp Member

Thursday here. Awaiting the joys of friday night.

5. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

lucky dog* sounds like fun

6. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

my Friday is gonna go like this

shower
    get job
    lounge around
    clean gun
    drive around
    hook up with ol girl again
    start drinkin
    re up
    practice lookin hardt
    do some laundry
    start off the night with some serious serious drinkin. I have been on spring break for the last 3 weeks and i have decided that enough is enough. This is the last week for spring break.

7. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

im going to get paid to snowboard tomorow. then im going to get paid to go out and drink whiskey.

8. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

fridays dont mean shit to me anymore..

i gotta go to work at 9am.. come home from shitty job and sleep an hour...get up, shower,eat brocolli and go to other job which is kool..

i joined la weight loss center to shed some fat... and for two days straight all i'm allowed to eat is 1/4 cantelope for breakfast and brocolli/various green veggies steamed for lunch/dinner..oh joy fuckin joy!.

:lick:

9. j

j Guest

I'm off tomorrow! Who's with me?

(hey dos, how ya doin'? :D)

10. imported_YEAHMANWORD

imported_YEAHMANWORD Member

just go on the atkins diet. it's extremely easy to lose weight on and you can eat the fuck out of all the meat and cheese you want.

friday: hit the gym around 2 or 3.
    go to the deli and buy food for the day
    figure out whats going on
    don't wanna go to a bar so i'll just get drunk at a house
    go to the races around 1 and film a little.
    get home at 3:30-4 and sleep

saturday:go to mall for new clothes
    visit friends
    get flix developed
    start gathering up my shit to go back to school.
    get fuckin drunk as your sisters tits and then go to a bar.

sunday: pack up my car
    drive back up to school
    hopefully our place didn't get robbed.
    visit wifey.

11. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

the atkins diet is not as healthy as you'd think though..

think about it.

you starve yourself of carbs for however long the diet is, then when u re-introduce your body to some carbs it's gonna hold onto it because it thinks you might deprive it of carbs in the future.

u pretty much need some type of carbs to function right.

i know i'd go on a murdering spree if i had no carbs.:idea:

12. Basic

Basic Member

tonight maybe go fishing , not catch fish but drink a super large amount
    of pale ale. Then head to some street party for the v8 races on in the city at the
    moment , not a car person but car related girls are always ultra insano hot 5000
    saturday various partys to attened and drink free alcohol at , see where we end up
    after that , probably somewhere cold and uncomfortable.

13. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

The Atkins diet is extremely unhealthy. You know the guy who invented it was actually over 300 pounds and died of a heartattack....

As for my weekend:

Friday - Work on this gay ass project that's due in one week, that we've had months to do and haven't even started. Then drink ourselves into a stupor in celebration of most likely getting no work done....

Saturday - More gay schoolwork. Should be looking for a job but I'll probably blow the last of my money on more alcohol....

Sunday - Relax, do more gay homework...

You all wish you could live like me......

14. imported_YEAHMANWORD

imported_YEAHMANWORD Member

feel you on this.

not a car person but the street race scene is fuckin bumpin here right now as well. Cops arresting heads, fights, sick cars, you name it. It's just a blast to watch and be around even if you're not interested in cars at all.

15. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

work
    bombing
    drinking
    smoking
    mack on some girls
    trying to finally get off my ass and do something about my car audio..ive been stalling for a month