its all gone wrong

Guest sneak

so there was me hoping that this wknd would be a fucking good one. i had it all planned out: fri - bun. heavily. then sat: chill around, smoke some more draw then sat nite: off to a big party with my girl.

but it seems that fate was in the way. what do i mean? wellmy girl and i broke up 2day. it seems that she didnt see me as much as she wanted to cos i had started a new college and she had heard rumours about her and me which were cruel. so we broke up and now im feeling depressed as hell. wed been 2gether for 7 months and i truely love(d) her. this is just not what i wanted. so now my wknd looks like itll be shit.

how easy is it to move on from a 7mth relationship?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

snakster, if you guys broke up over a rumor, then that's bullshit, she's probably testing you like all hatchet wounds do. fuck her, det faded for reezy, and don't sweat it, she'll be back, and if she's not, then it's for the best. you are single, make sure you mingle!

-the shocker

Originally posted by sneak

so there was me hoping that this wknd would be a fucking good one. i had it all planned out: fri - bun. heavily. then sat: chill around, smoke some more draw then sat nite: off to a big party with my girl.

but it seems that fate was in the way. what do i mean? wellmy girl and i broke up 2day. it seems that she didnt see me as much as she wanted to cos i had started a new college and she had heard rumours about her and me which were cruel. so we broke up and now im feeling depressed as hell. wed been 2gether for 7 months and i truely love(d) her. this is just not what i wanted. so now my wknd looks like itll be shit.

7 months is nothing dude, try a year and half..

you'll be fine, trust me, just go hang out with your friends and keep busy don't let yourself get to thinking about what might have been... because it isn't... and there no point in worrying about shit you can't control...

so keep your head up man, and do what my man dazzle said... go meet some new girls and new people man... its all good

I just got out of a 2 1/2 year two weeks ago. Madly in love. She talked about engagement a lot but long distance NEVER works (remember that).

I gave myself one weekend to be depressed.

Then the next weekend you have to change how you think to survive.

Stop thinking about what you lost, and start thinking about what YOU CAN GAIN. Be as fucking selfish as possible, you can meet other great people. People who won't dump your ass for any reason, people who will make it their personal job to make you HAPPY

And when people say go out and get laid, really do it. Hit a fat chick from behind. It helped me get it through my head that there is a furture beyond her, a rather large future. No pun intended.

Originally posted by ragsoe505

snakster, if you guys broke up over a rumor, then that's bullshit, she's probably testing you like all hatchet wounds do. fuck her, det faded for reezy, and don't sweat it, she'll be back, and if she's not, then it's for the best. you are single, make sure you mingle!

-the shocker

cheers ragsoe. thats what ima do...mingle!

johnny: yeh man. now i got time to spend with my boys. i know i kinda neglected them a bit while i was with her.

fuck man me and my girl nearly broke up on friday night over some bullshit.been with her for like 9 months so we sorted it all out.but man if shes breaking up with you over a rumour as said before you dont need her.go out and have a good time and eventually youll meet someone new and forget about whats her face...

Originally posted by sneak

7 months? I have rashes that long fuck her fella so now your gunna scoop up her best friend and move on!

Guest YinzerXpress

man sneak the same shit just happened to me last wednesday, 7 months and everything, i loved the girl, and we stil kinda dating but it isnt what it was. i dont think it can be easy to get over, i just am trying to keep occupied and bang a bunch of new broads, maybe ill find someone whos cool

get a crush.. thats the easiest way to get rid of feelings for an ex.. and contrary to most overly-masculine concepts, crushes are fun.. like mine.. natalie portman.. there is a crush you cant go wrong with, and she can never break your heart cuz her bodyguard will kill you before you break the bounds of the restraining order you received over your love letters written in blood.

fuckyouipunchchildrenoner.

thanks all of you....

ragsoe: my weekend turned out pretty good. we (me and the boys) went to the party via a nice bombing mission and 1/2 an oz. got to the party...was bumpin..nice tunes etc. no birds cos she was there and it was bare awkward. i still love her so i didnt know how to act round her, so that was the downer of the nite.

it was funny tho cos on our way home via the tracksides we ended up getting free kebabs cos one of my mates accidently tripped up some one who was running outa the shop with out paying. then our bus almost crushed a police car!!

but still...seeing her about hurt me lots..

Archived