its all darkness.....

traintravels

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The Pope

quote:

your not missing anything except proof that quality is relative.

HAHA man you are a plug the post is sick. KERO METAL SEVER SLEJ FOR god sakes Slej was painting freights before you were rockin red marker tags on stop signs STOP LYIN>

Originally posted by renOB

The Pope

quote:

your not missing anything except proof that quality is relative.

HAHA man you are a plug the post is sick. KERO METAL SEVER SLEJ FOR god sakes Slej was painting freights before you were rockin red marker tags on stop signs STOP LYIN>

funny thing is that the slej and sever were the only two that i thought were dope....especially that slej. okay i stand corrected, two are worht seeing the rest are just typical 12oz stuff....that monkey thing is dope also....okay so that makes it an even 3.

Originally posted by ivamptoys

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO LOOKS AT THESE POSTS AND JUST SHRUGS TO THEMSELVES??? FOR EXAMPLE, WHAT ON GODS GREEN EARTH DID THAT TOY DO TO THAT ARMN UP THERE???? HOW UTTERLY RIDICULOUS THIS HAS ALL BECAME

You are getting pretty annoying, by now we all know you like absolutely nothing. Just shut the fuck up already.

Originally posted by ivamptoys

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO LOOKS AT THESE POSTS AND JUST SHRUGS TO THEMSELVES??? FOR EXAMPLE, WHAT ON GODS GREEN EARTH DID THAT TOY DO TO THAT ARMN UP THERE???? HOW UTTERLY RIDICULOUS THIS HAS ALL BECAME

rolemodel, SHUT THE FUCK UP! that is a dope venom.

Archived