ITS ALL ABOUT...

T=E=A=S=E

older sophisticated corporate dressed women.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon26.gif'>

as some of you know, i got a new job.

pays $12 to start off, with possibilities of going up to $13-14 in less than a month, plus commission on top of that.

im in computer sales by the way.

the women at work are knock out gorgeous. well dressed, looking sexy as shit. i love it.

god bless corporate america.

:king:

anyone feel that?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It won't happen if you come at them like" Yo, Debbie...I jus hit that custy off wit a bran new system-yo, my commish is gonna be bangin'--you want ta jet to the bar after work and slam down some sippins'?..."....

just kidding T....

the best thing about them is that i respect them more, basically because they've earned it, or atleast look the part.

nothing is more sexier than a well dressed woman, that comes off as confident, and seems to have some power. rawwwr. (and ladies, this can work for any body type, as long as you wear clothes that fit your figure or compliment your body i mean)

im sure if i ever get fired, it will be due to sexual harrassment on the job. hahahha.

i walk the halls at work watching ass bounce up and down from behind... shits awesome.

i have vivid fantasies about some hot older woman walking down the hall, coming up to me, and dragging me by the shirt to the bathroom, and fucking my brains out. :shook:

:lol: :king:

Female Office Worker 1: "What do you think of the new employee?"

Female Office Worker 2: "He's kind of weird... I keep getting the feeling that he's staring at me from his cubicle."

Female Office Worker 1: "Yeah me too. It creeps me out. And I think I saw him posting pictures of himself in a hardhat on the internet..."

Life will never be the same in that office.

Originally posted by MurderSluts

that Secretary movie is awesome. If you're into weird s&m shit you'd like it....but its a goodie...if i was a guy i'd totally do maggie gyllenhall

Yes, that movie is great. I got turned on like crazy during it…hi, friend! lol

Originally posted by ARCEL

i thought you install air conditioners

i used to. I put in my two weeks notice, AFTER getting my new job offer, and then the a/c biz was history. i miss my vatos though... :cry2:

/movin on uppppppppppppp, to the eastside...

oh jeez. i used to like this as well until my mom went back to work and now all my friends tell me how hot and young-looking my mom is in her ann talyor suits etc and i want to gag. now when i see a nicely dressed milf it just makes me think of my mom and that is lame. FUCK YOU MOM YOU RUINED IT hahaha

i was at this bank waiting for someone to finish doing some shit there. and i started watching this woman who worked there who was helping

some other guy and noticed how hot she was in a business/uptight/snobby way in her suit. then she got up turned around and went to get something out of this drawer near the ground and when she bent over she revealed the most kinky little red thong imaginable.

loved the corperate women ever since.

Archived